Thread: RuneWatch

RuneWatch

Okay well, if any of you use it (i'm sure a lot do), you'll know it has a very very hand disease timer, and then a sort of obtuse display for runes and RP (i much prefer looking at my AG unit frames for that anyway)

However I was wondering if theres a way (cant find one myself) to make it only show the disease timers (completely remove the runes and RP aspect of it), or if theres a similar dot/disease timer out there I just havent found

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thank you

Re: RuneWatch

I use quartz to track diseases/debuffs on my target. I have everything turned off in quartz except the 'target' module of it since I use other mods for my castbar and things.

Probably more overheaed than required just to track debuffs but my pc is more than able to handle wow and a thousand mods.

I don't use it personally, but several of my guildmate DKs use Class Timers to track their diseases.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

I'd be so happy with RuneWatch if I could just disable the ugly disease timer...

I use a mod called 'Needtoknow' extremely customisable dot/cd timer.

NTK reminds me of TellMeWhen, nice Buff + Cooldown display to keep track of IBF, BS, UBA, etc. (even nice for other classes, as you can also track your CDs as Icons etc.)

hey. looks like a correct thread to ask.

scrolling combat text displays Rune strike procs. I wasnt able to find Rime and KM procs there. but in pvp imo its a must. will gladly take any advice here.

Not sure about Rime and KM yet, as not even the default interface shows them proc (but does for RS). I personally use Parrot (and expect Mik's and SCT will have similar), and it'd probably just take some time to set up personal proc warnings in their settings.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg