1. #1
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    World of Warcraft 3.0

    The day of judgement.

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All classes now have 100% Face Melting resistance.
    Anyone else played PvP tonight and yesterday, who's starting to miss vanilla?

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,155

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    The day of judgement.

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All classes now have 100% Face Melting resistance.
    Anyone else played PvP tonight and yesterday, who's starting to miss vanilla?
    I miss vanilla since BC. I don't know why they suddenly tried to make shadow pve viable while at the same time nerfing it TO THE GROUND in pvp. At 60, I was a literal god on the battlefield. No melee could touch me and casters were just killed while silenced. I even managed to kill a high warlord warrior who had his personal paladin healer. Just killed both pretty much at the same time while the warrior was beating on me.

    Those were the days...
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

  3. #3

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    I miss vanilla since BC. I don't know why they suddenly tried to make shadow pve viable while at the same time nerfing it TO THE GROUND in pvp. At 60, I was a literal god on the battlefield. No melee could touch me and casters were just killed while silenced. I even managed to kill a high warlord warrior who had his personal paladin healer. Just killed both pretty much at the same time while the warrior was beating on me.

    Those were the days...
    So it's not okay that you're NOT A GOD?^^

    Seems like standard QQ...

  4. #4

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0

    I miss the good old wsg beatdown! best bg ever ... my priest will never pvp again for that i have my mage!
    http://eonguild.powerguild.net/forum.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Healingprick
    They should add an Diminish on Return on QQ's

  5. #5

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0


    Comon! we are still powerfull!

    But again targets 10 level lower! =)

  6. #6
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,155

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshoof
    So it's not okay that you're NOT A GOD?^^

    Seems like standard QQ...
    Go take your QQ and swallow it whole. That's not a fucking QQ, priests ARE freaking underpowered, both holy and disc right now, and shadowpriests can't even cast a single spell (that isn't instant) with a melee on them. Was it balanced at 60? No, but it was world of castercraft anyway there. And mind you, I had BWL equip, at those times raiding equip was superior to everything (besides HWL) that you could get through pvping.

    Why should we suffer because at 80 casters in epics were top? It's not like rogues weren't OP for the whole fucking game since day 1. They never got/get nerfed into oblivion. Shadowpriests cannot do a thing in PVP since the release of 2.0.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

  7. #7
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshoof
    Seems like standard QQ...
    Welcome to the Priest forum - We're allowed to have memories :/

  8. #8

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0

    Of all the QQ that pisses me off the OMG I get raped in Arena/PvP is the worst of them

    So this time around priests got the short straw. bad luck, deal with it. Arena PvP has shown to be the most flawed concept in this game. There has never been a time when some class wasn't utter crap, and now is no different.

    And as far as general PvP goes there are OP classes and the rest - again deal with it. Blizzard has NEVER been able to balance this. And Yes S/priests in BWL gear munching up blue clad non-raiders was not balanced either.

    being great in PvP is more about luck than anything - thats why the term FotM is oft bandied about. Your choices are re-roll or deal with it. But FFS just shut up.


  9. #9
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0

    Again, this is the priest forum, nobody is forcing you to read it. If I wanted to do serious QQ, and not just a fun/memory post for those knowing what it's about, I would have posted in the PvP forums.

    Now /shoo

    And give us something like this

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    New Priest Talent: Face Penetration - Ignores 100% Face Melting resistance.

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,155

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by mutantboy
    Of all the QQ that pisses me off the OMG I get raped in Arena/PvP is the worst of them

    So this time around priests got the short straw. bad luck, deal with it. Arena PvP has shown to be the most flawed concept in this game. There has never been a time when some class wasn't utter crap, and now is no different.

    And as far as general PvP goes there are OP classes and the rest - again deal with it. Blizzard has NEVER been able to balance this. And Yes S/priests in BWL gear munching up blue clad non-raiders was not balanced either.

    being great in PvP is more about luck than anything - thats why the term FotM is oft bandied about. Your choices are re-roll or deal with it. But FFS just shut up.
    THIS TIME AROUND? We weren't PVP viable since level 61 FYI.

    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

  11. #11
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0

    dude, you need to work on your bbcode quoting skills

  12. #12
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,155

    Re: World of Warcraft 3.0



    Leet modifying skillz, I has them
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •