Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Priest with AGILITY !

Hi guys.

i know this sound so F stupid, but agility give us critical.

I didn't read the rules about posting thumbnails

in fact i put a TBC epic gem with +8 agility to a blue bracers and it give me .20% critical ... now im thinking, should i waste some gold to put AGI enchant to Boots and Back ?

LOL, i know how stupid this sound but it worked.

Re: Priest with AGILITY !

its only melee crit from agility... you can see the same with shamans

Not that I'm surprised the question was asked, alot of new players is not nessary familiar with the difference on Crit and Spell-Crit now when the name is the same.
    But for spell-crit, you should socket Intellect. If you read the description on it, you get the idea :-)

Thought I would never recomend you to socket anything but spellpower, sp&spirit, sp&crit, sp&haste, sp&hit.

Also it's sad to see your hit rating being so low, you're almost 150 from the cap. When the hit bug gets fixed (Most likely 3.1 - Ulduar) you'll be punished hard for not being hit capped in PvE.

so where's the punchline here?

it's your hit rating I'm more worried about...

Clicking will lower your dps, since you won't be able to abuse the spellqueue with mouseclicking.

I dont understand why clicking is slower..

I think the GCD gives time to move the cursor a few pixels, unless u have problems in moving yr arms or anything.

Also before u speak and flame the OP, check his/her stats.. 2000SP and 700+ mana regen as SPriest isnt what we call ordinary.... I bet he/she does more dps than many of the posters here
    You have to decide:

1) DK's are stupid/retarded ppl that cant put 1K dps
    2) DK's are the OPest class ever, pwns everyone at everything everywhere

If u answered:

1) STFU with all the QQ posts about DK.. if u re beaten by a retarded guess what u are
    2) If the OPest class that wins you all the time is again pulling 1k DPS(still winning you) guess what u are

they could quite easily drop 40ish SP and get all the hit they need, thats why people are annoyed

also just because his/her main spell is on 6 doesn't mean they're a clicker, could mean they're so pro they play with ESDF keys or just that is what they're used to

Quote Originally Posted by Jasunizer
    I dont understand why clicking is slower..

I think the GCD gives time to move the cursor a few pixels, unless u have problems in moving yr arms or anything.

Also before u speak and flame the OP, check his/her stats.. 2000SP and 700+ mana regen as SPriest isnt what we call ordinary.... I bet he/she does more dps than many of the posters here
    I hear you do more dps when your spell hits the target

amirite?

I bet he/she does more dps than many of the posters here
    Maybe he does, but that's hard to imagine, looking at his hitrating and the question he asked...
    /thread

The stats are plain ordinary, his lack of hit is just funny considering he raids; much more crit, hit, spell damage and well, who needs mana regen when you dont go oom?

Heres my stats, selfbuffed like him:
    I didn't read the rules either.

Before you comment on keybindings, they are almost all macros on the right of screen (ignore 1-9), and 262 hit = 9.99% hit.. which is 0.01% hit from cap for an alliance SP (3% talents, 3% misery, 1% Draenei aura = 16.99% total).

I got more SP, Crit, Hit and Haste than the OP :-)

2k unbuffed (no IF) is not hard, the OP had 2k with Inner Fire.

@Skulltorcha

Lucky you, we got almost no caster loot in December...

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    I got more SP, Crit, Hit and Haste than the OP :-)

2k unbuffed (no IF) is not hard, the OP had 2k with Inner Fire.

@Skulltorcha

Lucky you, we got almost no caster loot in December...
    were quite lucky as we have quite a nice balance across loot.

Hit rating ? i just raid 2 days a weeks as HOLY and the rest its Achievements grinding =P so i go into the shadow to do it easy.

Im working on my Gear with HIt Rating, i know i need 288 hit if talented but its hard to get that gear when we keep recluting Mages who suck, get gear and next week they move to another server.

atm, i just have a trinket with 71 hit, the badges necklace and a chest from 4horseman (normal)

if u check my armory i have Healer tier.

but thx for all the replies

btw, i use Grid+Clique =P

Maybe it's my keyboard or I just have long fingers but 6 is not difficult to press.

This thread was created as a question about crit.

Now we have comments regarding clicking, keybinds, Op'shit rating, someone else's hit rating, etc.

Anyway, the only time when your melee and spell crit ratings will be merged is when getting a piece of gear with +crit stat.
    Agility only counts for melee and intellect only counts for spell crit.

First you answer the question, then you tell the person all the other thing he/she have done wrong.

It's called "friendly advice", even nothing is friendly on the internet. And it's what you can expect on forums or IRC.

The line between a friendly advice and flaming is thin.

On the forumz that is

best thing about this thread is his name is Failpriest.

You know, if someone walked up to me in the street and asked what the European Legislation for Wetland Species is in relation to Air Quality from industrial development I could laugh in their face for not knowing because for me the answer is simple. Or, I could appreciate that not everyone knows things that others may take for granted and give them a civil answer. Personally I'd go for the latter.

Just because we're all safely sat miles apart from each other behind our computer screens and intrawebs fuelled anonymity, doesn't mean we need to act like plebians.

So, in answer to the OP. I can see where the confusion comes from, but as already expressed your way to spell crit is through raw crit, or as a by product of intel. I'm personally not sure whether Agil would give spell crit considering it's suposedly all been merged into one stat now, but there is no piece of kit in game with agil that couldn't be better itemised with intel, and the plus side to intel is far greater.

I see people saying agil only counts for melee and intel only counts for spell, but I don't think that's strictly true. You now have one global crit rating for your toon, retadins heals are effected by their melee crit rating, and if I chose to beat something with my mace I'd benefit from my crit rating too. Because these stats now just 'increase crit rating' I'd personally surmise that they increase your global crit rating rather than just melee or just spell. However, I'm not in game at the moment and I can't remember what the exact tooltip for int and agil says so I could be a million billion miles away from being right, which isn't a rare occurance

In terms of clicking, if you looked at my UI you'd see a whole lot of buttons without keybind numbers. This is because they're all linked to my G15 and I don't need a little number in the corner of the box to remind me which key to press. Just because people don't show their keybinds on the button doesn't mean they don't have any. Hell, my 1-10 buttons have nothing but my heals because all of my damage abilities are linked to my G keys.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.