Ret pala ogrimmar arena

Hello everybody

I play ret pala and today tried some arenas with rogue.

So far i was happy, we did decent with the crappy gear we have right now but one thing buggs me.

Orgrimmar arena. Pillars that go high. We played against war/resto druid. We started to nuke war in hope that druid will show up. Whualla! He shows up! But up on the pillar... what the heck am I as ret pala suppose to do then? Rogue is mutilate spec as it offers bigger burst as shaddowstep, and burst is what we need. I repenetenced him, he trikets away and hop hop, war is at full we cant go after druid and war is nuking us as hell.

The same thing can happen with warlock,priest,mage,ele shammy and hunter they will be standing there and nuke me while i cannot do a thing... nothing just run and w8 while they nuke me till 35 yards. This I find kinda weird when talking about class balancing...

Any help with this problem would be appriciated!

Re: Ret pala ogrimmar arena

Range the druids heals? He popped out of stealth so his element of surprise is gone.

Unfortunately staying the hell away from those pillars may be the only option for dual-melee compositions.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLWaffles
    Unfortunately staying the hell away from those pillars may be the only option for dual-melee compositions.
    You mean I have to play my class according to it's disadvantages?