Page 1 of 3
LastLast

25m Thaddius and DPS - Where were you?

So we downed Thaddius last night with about 25 seconds to spare before enrage. But it seems to me that that is cutting it a little close. After examining the DPS meters our top DPSer (myself) was at 6.7k DPS. The rest of the raid was below that but never going really below 3.7 or 4k dps.

Where is your raid tippin at, how close are you to the enrage timer? Would be interesting to see how other people do it.

We do the rotating tank, negative left, positive right, counter clockwise rotation...it works just fine.

Re: 25m Thaddius and DPS - Where were you?

To be number one on DPS in a 25 man as a DK is impressive I usually fall behind hunters can't pass there dps. I have not done Thaddius yet but I was curious are you dw'ing like you have before are you using a 2 hander for the incounter. Also what type of spell rotation do you use and any potions or buffs other than raid buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbawt
    Where is your raid tippin at, how close are you to the enrage timer? Would be interesting to see how other people do it.
    http://wowwebstats.com/r2msi3kshqd1e?s=188578-241122 is our report for the latest Naxx25 we did. Yes, I know we have a few questionmarks in that raid - we're aware of it. However, if you're interested in more statistics, there's plenty of WWS reports to browse on their site.

We do the rotating tank, negative left, positive right, counter clockwise rotation...it works just fine.
    We run right through him. Negative on the left, positive on the right. If your (de)buff change, run through him and stand on the other side. Rinse and repeat.

The biggest i've spiked was 10,000 dps. I got aggro and roflstomped, however, so I don't think that counts.

I've sustained nearly 8 though, due to lucky RNG crits and deep wounds ticking for almost 9k.

Alot of our dps is pretty sad and pathetic though, to be honest. Alot of people can hardly even break 3k. --;

Mostly when we kill him, hes either enraged or about a few seconds to.

Who are you?
    Hes from my server but ive never heard of him or his guild :P
    Woox - Rogue

Violer - Paladin (ALT) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Cascah

5-7000 dps, depending on how much movement.

Quote Originally Posted by infiskik
    Who are you?
    The WWS is from Ravencrest EUROPE.

You can't let anyone mix charges/die or you'll tick away damage stacks from the polarity buff and it really shows(our rogues usually kill everyone with with around 11k DPS and the lowest DPS is at ~6k).

You can live with 1-3 dead but anymore than that and you're really flirting with the enrage timer(especially if it's your first or second week in Naxx) :P
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    The WWS is from Ravencrest EUROPE.
    My comment was to the OP, since his Sig shows him from being from my server.
    Woox - Rogue

Violer - Paladin (ALT) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Cascah

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Depends really. I make 5k-6k, but I'm only ele

If people in your group only does 3-4k DPS on Thaddius, tell them that each corners need to stack up so their debuff stacks (which increase damage).
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

I play a hunter and I usually top meters as expected from a hunter right now. Anyway on Thaddius my dps is not the greates because my cat doesn't get the polarity buff. About 5.5k dps because of all the movement :-\
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

So we downed Thaddius last night with about 25 seconds to spare before enrage. But it seems to me that that is cutting it a little close. After examining the DPS meters our top DPSer (myself) was at 6.7k DPS. The rest of the raid was below that but never going really below 3.7 or 4k dps.

Congratz,

A note about thaddeus,

the fight does like to be laggy, and range dps can be bad because of the stacking issue. Most range including hunters on that fight do not like to stack. Also transitions can play a big part.

However, if it was your first attempt at thad? being that close on dps is good. Esp if 1 or 2 of your dps were dead.

As a Arms warrior I'm usually 2nd on the charts with 7.5k+ dps just under the Fury Warrior in my Raid. we usually dont have anyone under 4k dps. Hell even our Prot Warrior was doing 4.5k dps

Deleted

Did 8.5k as an Enhancement Shaman, usually have 1.5 minutes left before enrage or so.

Did 4996 DPS as prot warrior yesterday. Our fury warrior pushed 10500.

I did 15k TPS on average so he didn't overaggro
    We did it with Shocking achievement so buff stacking was ideal from start to end.

Quote Originally Posted by infiskik
    Who are you?
    Welcome to World of CasualCraft. Where any 25 scrubs can clear the hardest content in the game. Also note that this is why you lag so terribly there. Because, quite literally, every single person on the server goes there Tuesday and Wednesday - since there's no skill or gear check barrier to entry.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

pulled 10k dps the last thad everyone els bellow taht by like 3-4k, threat wasnt a problem at all, poped shadowmeld half way through when I was getting some threat warnings and got nothing after that

You're guild is bad. 6.7k dps is shit. Rotating tank is ftl. Have one tank do it, its not hard. Jump through thadd on polarity shifts, make sure to stand at max hit box so you dont shock the baddies on the other side. Make sure that people aren't retarded and get raped by polarity shift.

I really hope you guys are all stacking, but i dont think so because you're top dps @ 6.7k GG

Quote Originally Posted by Krrl
    You're guild is bad. 6.7k dps is shit. Rotating tank is ftl. Have one tank do it, its not hard. Jump through thadd on polarity shifts, make sure to stand at max hit box so you dont shock the baddies on the other side. Make sure that people aren't retarded and get raped by polarity shift.

I really hope you guys are all stacking, but i dont think so because you're top dps @ 6.7k GG
    Ah, it's always refreshing to see someone wave their penis around while praying it's not as small as they secretly know it is. Overcompensation though hyper-masculinity makes for good comedy though, for certain. I've got a gun and some cash laying around if you need to take a quick picture of yourself to reaffirm?

Back on topic - My guild's top dps is usually between 8-10k with the vast majority of the raiding coming in between 6000-7500, though we have pretty much finished out 95% of our gear needs for our main raiding force. 6.7k is a fine number.

yesterday was our thaddius first kill , take 6 min 6 second, a bit lucky, my dps as retry was 6500 dps, top dps

http://wowwebstats.com/kdsoc3iozht3s?s=146638-202711

i think in next week i can do more

apologizes my poor english