PvP Disc specs for S5 this is what mine looks like so far:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=021605020305

My highest rating in S4 was 2084 btw

Re: PvP Disc specs for S5 this is what mine looks like so far:

I would skipped spell warding for 2 points in disc tree.
    And used SWShield glyph.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=021307060203

Pretty basic, i think its most of what ya need, nothing you dont. good survivability, and shields are really nice whenever any type of ms debuff is up.

im gonna use this:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=021316060203

anyway nobody can tell what is best spec, because everyone have little different style of playing and everyone should make build which fits him best.

Disc Tree:
    Tir 1:
    Unbrakeble Will is really just a joke as it stands now you wont get a rudection on the stunn/silence that grate that it would even let the one dpsing you use an extra GCD spell so Rather get Twin Disciplines too make your shild a bit stronger

I would go with 5/5 Twin Disciples here

Tir 2:
    Martyrdom as nice as it may seem just isent worth it, 20% reduced time being interupted is good but this only happens after you have been critted, so I would vote dont take it

The Improved Power Word Fortitude is nice and may help you/your team mates survive a burst, allso a verry good tallent

Improved Inner Fire is Amazengly good versus melly. This is a must have tallent as it allso give spellpower now.

Silent Resolve is verry much needed as mages will try too spellsteal shamans will purge, hunters will arcane shoot etc etc.

Here I would go 3/3 Silent resolve, 3/3 Improved Inner fire and 2/2 Improved Power Word: Fortitude

Tir 3:
    Improved Power Word: Shild: a 15% better shild is a must really when you got a warrior or hunter on you as they reduce healeing taken by 50% and the shild is not a heal.

Inner Focus is really more of a need or holy then disc priestes, the mana wont be a problem and useing the 5SR too get some extra mana in pvp is not really possible, I will pass this

Meditation: 30% of your mana regain on the other hand is quite nice as you got spirit on the pvp gear and stuff (allso take this too get too Divine spirit)

Here I would take 3/3 Improved Power Word: Shield and 3/3 Meditation

Tir 4:
    Absolution: 15% raduced mana cost on dispells are qute nice but other tallents are just simply better, yu wont really strugle with mana that much.

Mental Agility:10% mana cost reduction on instant casts, again not needed and mana is not really the problem for uss atm.

Improved Mana Burn: reduceing the casting time of mana burn by 1 sec is a must for arenas while fighting another healer team.

Here I would take 2/2 Improved Mana Burn

Tir 5:
    Mentall Strength: Increase intellect by 15% is a must

Divine Spirit: really nice too have cose it increase your mp5 and is an extra buff needed too spellsteal/purge etc etc on you.

Improved Divine Spirit: 40 spellpower for 2 tallents is a waste.

Tir 6:
    Focused Power Increaseing damage and healeing done by 4% and reduceing the cast time of mas dispell by 1 sec is a must as you need the mass dispell for dispelling Iceblock and pally bubble.

Enlightment is allso verry nice Increaseing stamina spirit and spellhaste by 5%

Here I would go 2/2 Focused power and 3/5 Enlightment

Tir 7:
    Focused Will: a must refuceing damage taken by 12% and increaseing the healeing on yourself by 15%.

Power Infution: a life saver when you got heavy dps on yourself or on one of your team mates.

Reflective shileld: makeing 45% of the damage asorbed go back too the one who dealt it is a verry nice way of makeing all the tallent points you have spent in improveing those shilds even more, can be the little needed too winn an arena mach.

here I would go 3/3 Focused Will 1/1 Power Infution and 3/3 Reflective shield

Tir 8:
    Renewd Hope: increaseing crit chanse and critical efec on people you have recently shilded by 4% verry nice tallent

Rapture regaining mana when you heal is a must have

Aspiration is allso a good tallent, but I will pass it here as I play a bit agressive and the fights dont tend too last that long.

Here I chose 2/2 Renewed Hope and 5/5 Rapture

Tir 9:
    Divine aegis: makeing your crit heals shield the target and allso give you back even more mana as the shild gets damaged

Paid supression: reduceing damage taken by 40% and increaseing dispel resisttence by 65% this meens a 55% reduction and a 95% resist with Silent Resolve Focused Will and Grace if used on yourself and only 43% reduction if used on another.

Grace each heal you do increases healeing done by 2% and and reduce damage taken by 1%, this effect is applyed each time you heal and stacks up too 3 times (penace give a full 3 stacks)

Here I would take 3/3 Divine aegis 1/1 Pain supression and 2/2 Grace

Tir 10:
    Borrowed Time: increaseing the shild by 40% of your spellpower and increaseing spell gaste for next cast by 25% makeing a 1.5 sec grater heal cast

Here I would take 5/5 Borrowed Time

Tir 11:
    Penace: a grater heal at the cost of a flash heal (minus that rapture will make it cheaper) applying all 3 stacks of grace, only backdraw is that it cant e cast on yourself.

here I chose 1/1 Penace

Holy:
    Tir 1:
    Healeing Focus: reduceing pushback suffered by 70% while healeing is really a must in pvp

Improved renew: increaseing amount healed by renew by 15% is an utter waste.

Holy Specialization, really really good 5% more crit is amazeing for disc as it makes heales more mana efitiant due too rapture and will allso shild and give mana back from rapture on the Divina Aegis procs.

here I chose 2/2 Healeing focus and 5/5 Holy Specialization

tir 2:
    Spell Warding: reduceing spell damage taken by 10%, really nice too have if a mage manage too counterspell you or something like that.

Divine Fury: reduces cat time of smite, holy fire and grater heal, those spells are not really much used here so we skipp those.

here I chose 5/5 Spell Warding

Tir 3:
    Desperate prayer an instaint grater hal only usebol on self and at pretty hig mana cost and not activateing rapture unless you crit and get divine aegis.

Blessed Recovery, heales 15% of the dmg taken by a melly crit over 6 sec, this is really crap becouse if a rogue critt you 10k ambush then 0.3 sec later crit you offhand white for 600 then the offhand crit will owerwrite the 10k ambush etc (this seems too have been changed in some way, not quite sure yet do, will update when I find out)

Inspiration Increaseing targets armor by 25% when you crit heal it, pretty nice but the aurmor gained is so low for you that it isent really worht the 3 points.

so here I took the 1/1 Desperate Prayer

and this was then the spec I ended upp with: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=050213060203

Thou I am not sure if I want too mabe move 2 points from Enlightment too Aspiration or something like that

This is what I have so far but I really haven't spent too much time looking into disc pvp yet

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=000000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Monky
    Blessed Recovery, heales 15% of the dmg taken by a melly crit over 6 sec, this is really crap becouse if a rogue critt you 10k ambush then 0.3 sec later crit you offhand white for 600 then the offhand crit will owerwrite the 10k ambush etc
    I very much agree with your spec, and I enjoyed the thorough explanation you gave on each talent. Just to let you know though, a new crit during Blessed Recovery does NOT override the current healing. If you read the tooltip, it says: "Additional critical hits taken during the effect increase the healing received." So, it actually is very good but I'm not sure what you would sacrifice in order to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    I very much agree with your spec, and I enjoyed the thorough explanation you gave on each talent. Just to let you know though, a new crit during Blessed Recovery does NOT override the current healing. If you read the tooltip, it says: "Additional critical hits taken during the effect increase the healing received." So, it actually is very good but I'm not sure what you would sacrifice in order to take it.
    dident know that, thenks for filling me in but I asume if you got critt for 10k and then 3 sec later for 6k the 6k crit would owervrite the 10k crit and give lesser ticks on the heals?

Quote Originally Posted by Monky
    dident know that, thenks for filling me in but I asume if you got critt for 10k and then 3 sec later for 6k the 6k crit would owervrite the 10k crit and give lesser ticks on the heals?
    No.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~