Thread: Left to do ?

Left to do ?

Hey all my fellow locks. Im in a small guild on Doomhammer, and I'm pretty much flat out of in game things to do. Where do you all stand on that? I went hard core in heroics, got every piece of gear I could from them, bought every badge gear piece i could(both t7, 2 necks, belt, offhand, trinket), am currently locked out on a weekly basis on naxx 25 n 10, VH 25 and 10, and OS 25 and 10. Whats this leave for us to do ? Lets see....Sons of hodir rep and..heres the bummer part...Normally I'd go PvP. No way! If you want to NOT have a good time, enter a battleground these days on your lock. So at this point I'm curious if blizz has any plans for us to enjoy the game, or just to log in once every 5 days to raid n log back out? Kind of bummed:/

Re: Left to do ?

yeh or just do what evrybody else does.....

think about a real stupid name, and have fun with your death&decay knight

Listen Jut..anyone whos into this game enough to log into mmo get an account n respond to posts, and then flame me for playing, is a MORON. Thanks for your great insight. And yeah Vision, so far I've resisted the dark side...but I'm getting weaker..must..not..make..DK...

Go level your unarmed skill that is always a hoot. Otherwise farm the AH for gold

I too have cleared all content - we start on wednesday night and do naxx25 then malygos 25 in about 3and a half hours. do naxx 10 in random groups and currently working on sarth with 3 drakes (we really would have it if our core raiders would stop going to see their family for christmas lol) Im exalted with sons of hodir.

For the guild we are all maxing proffs and getting alts to 80 that are farmers or have proffs we need as well. Cooking needs to be at max and you need to do your cooking dailies so you can get the spices for the best food available. Stock pile your mats - when they release new content patch you don't wanna be thinking - damn i need to buy heaps of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by direlock
    Listen Jut..anyone whos into this game enough to log into mmo get an account n respond to posts, and then flame me for playing, is a MORON. Thanks for your great insight.
    I love you man. I have waited for these words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    I love you man. I have waited for these words.
    HA

also resist the DK, soo many locks have re-rolled dk and it saddens me, basically now for the other 6 days a week u have when everything is clear you can do all that awesome boring farming stuff.
    Nice girls don't, But I do.

Similar boat...PVE on farm. PVP is broken to say it one way...very unfun would be another. Thus the enduring part (perhaps half) of the game is lost gg blizz. Its not whether to roll a DK, its the urge you fight back to make it your new main thus giving you plenty to do. I'm pretty well pvp'ing on one of my other toons until GC or whomever gets locks out of the crapper in pvp. This is presuming I don't just let the account run out. 3.0 till present has been something of a lolfest w' a few moments of cool. I just don't see it having enduring interest for a hardcore lock.
    User has been banned permanently for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by direlock
    Listen Jut..anyone whos into this game enough to log into mmo get an account n respond to posts, and then flame me for playing, is a MORON. Thanks for your great insight. And yeah Vision, so far I've resisted the dark side...but I'm getting weaker..must..not..make..DK...
    lol told..even more so when hes got 452 posts on mmo.
    He failed.

Quote Originally Posted by V
    HA

also resist the DK, soo many locks have re-rolled dk and it saddens me, basically now for the other 6 days a week u have when everything is clear you can do all that awesome boring farming stuff.
    locks used to reroll rogues. now rerolling is easier, start at lvl 55. clearly locks have been buffed.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    locks used to reroll rogues. now rerolling is easier, start at lvl 55. clearly locks have been buffed.
    Its a ray of light that hurts my eyes
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.