LastLast

Re: Patch 3.0.8 - PTR Build 9386

Meh, bye explosive shot.

Why no dps sword with this skin ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by professional
    Why no dps sword with this skin ; ;
    this is the same skin as the blue sword you get at the end of the DK starting quests...

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogsamurai
    this is the same skin as the blue sword you get at the end of the DK starting quests...
    ho really!!!!!

@80

thx

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

They should reduce the dmg done by evry classes by 10% and by multi rogues by 15%, pom pyro by 20% and arena would be playable with healers too
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

ahem... pve

15+ Year Old Account

So lol with Blizzard, the 2nd warlock change they spit out in 2 months is equally superminor and doesnt adress any of the issues.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Holy Pally goggles! YES! Finally our 8347489234723 forum threads with no response paid off! XD

Demonology

* Master Conjuror now Increases the combat ratings gained from your conjured Firestone and Spellstone by 15/30%.

Isn't it the current state of things?

Damn tanking weapons! why cant they add a dps Axe and Sword too other then that damn mace....

Hope that it will be another update with dps weapons for Blacksmithing
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-PniqN3AQj4
    ●████▅▅▄▄▄▄â–

three panel soul is an awesome comic.
    They randomly make some wow related stuff.

Simply allowing druids to pick up 2H maces, staves or polearms is great for their itemisation.
    As warriors will generally avoid maces anyway, and only hunters may be facing a little competition. It's a good change which should hopefully lead to less gear being disenchanted.

The lack of rogue updates however, is, as usual quite disheartening.
    Blizzard has a perpetual tendency to ignore us.

Quote Originally Posted by Notafama
    But was it really that needed?
    Had all epic feral staves and 3 healing maces at the end of TBC.
    As we speak i have all but one feral stave and 1 healing mace.
    According to blizzard it was.
    Anyone raiding 4-5 days a week probably won't have a huge lot of trouble with it either, but plenty of frustration as the staff they wanted "again" didn't drop.
    This gives more options, even while leveling.

And yeh, there's going to be a few unhappy hunters wanting http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40497 as well. It's not like a raid has 3-4 feral druids though.

Using Firefox with Adblock Plus my first thought was "what? there are adds on the wow forums?" so I went to take a look and I have to say those are some big ugly intrusive adds. Just one more bit of shameless penny pinching from Blizzard. Adds on subscriber only forums, whatever next.

As for changes:

DK tank weapons is nice, though of course now the QQ about there being no upgrades for the starter tanking 2 handers will begin ... (I am sure they will be made BoE too).

Quote Originally Posted by Anthraxx
    Demonology

* Master Conjuror now Increases the combat ratings gained from your conjured Firestone and Spellstone by 15/30%.

Isn't it the current state of things?
    A Fel Firestone gives 1% increased spell damage and 42 spell crit.

The old wording of 30% increased effect suggested that the Fel Firestone with the talents would give 1.3% increased spell damage and 54.6 crit rating. The new wording suggests that you get 1% spell damage and 54.6 crit rating with the talents.

So this could either be just a wording change if the 1% spell damage never scaled or it could be a nerf if the 1% spell damage did scale. Since a 0.3% damage nerf seems pretty pointless I am guessing it is just a wording change though 2 talent points for 12.6 crit rating is really, unbelievably, ridiculously bad.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr
    They should reduce the dmg done by evry classes by 10% and by multi rogues by 15%, pom pyro by 20% and arena would be playable with healers too
    Go ahead and nerf PoM Pyro, it doesn't even come close to PoM FFB. Nyah nyah.

Impetus Norvegicus
    Norwegian Empire Community
    Søker etter flere norsktalende spillere
    Guild forum | Guild HQ

4 Horsemen are still not do-able with 2 palatanks ... where's our single taunt -_-

Quote Originally Posted by mechleader
    Finally I can reach that cap easier!
    No just you, the other hundreds of DK tanks too. Now that you reached the def cap, try and find a healer......

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    * Starfall is now cancelled upon shapeshifting into an animal form or mounting. (Old - All shapeshifting, could be a wording change)
    To clarify:

If you switch out of Moonkin form to heal, it don't cancel Starfall, but if you switch back into Moonkin (or any other form) it's canceled.
    Eh, I think they mean if you shift to cat/bear/travel form its cancelled. Kinda stupid that shifting back to moonkin form would cancel it.

Death's Bite is still better than both of those titansteel 2H for tanking DKs ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cho
    4 Horsemen are still not do-able with 2 palatanks ... where's our single taunt -_-
    2 people at the back (if 10 man get your weakest dps who can heal themselves), tank plus healer on baron and just everyone else zerg the crap out of Thane, full cooldowns and heroism. He should be dead before it gets unhealable.

I hope the mindflay change stays, I still use unglyphed because the slow is too useful.

One thing I don't get is the 'changing raid interface to show buffs/debuffs' It already does this? Lol at blizzard using addons and don't even know their own interface.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

For those of you who are as annoyed by the advertisements as I am and who use Firefox with the Greasemonkey extension, I created a Userscript that removes the ads.