EEpanels2, KgPanels, and Photoshop

Okay...

I am a complete nub when it comes to using photoshop but I would like to make custom borders using either EEpanels2 or KgPanels. I currently have an old version of Photo 7.0 (i should have a cracked CS2 somewhere on disc but Id have to find it).

Can someone either help me with advice or a link to a tutorial?
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Re: EEpanels2, KgPanels, and Photoshop

Well its a hell of a program to learn tbh...Not easy to realistically.

Once you get used to how the layers work, its easier to use if you actually do some sort of art yourself.

I tend to use vectortuts.com or vectorials.com

For illustrator. but has PS areas, also you should find some decent affliated sites within.

Deleted

anyone has a friend that uses photoshop. ask him to make it for you

if you wanna learn photoshop just to create an addon theme, it's like learning blacksmithing just to create pins. there are other easyer ways. i'm not saying you cant do it... you can but if you dont have a digital graphic editing background, you will sacrifice a lot of your wow playtime

even all the tutorials in the world cant help you if you dont have the basic knowledge about computer graphics