Different Pitbull power bar and health bar texture

Is there any chance to realize this? I got some vey nice styles for my health bar, but they just don't fit as very small power bar.
    I can't even imagine of any trick, because there is only one way to choose the status bar texture in the pitbull menu.

Re: Different Pitbull power bar and health bar texture

Hack the LUA yourself :-)

15+ Year Old Account

speaking of pitbull. focus target make my screen enjoy the company of error code.
    every time i press F (my key to lock a target as focustarget) pitbull freaks out and i got the latest version hubba.
    anyone else encounter this?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The focus issues are on Blizzard's side. They should be cleared up next patch.