Thread: Engineering

Engineering

so burning crusade I took up engineering for the goggles,but is there even a point to engineering as holy in wrath? the trinket is crap : \ ...and why did they not give us plate healing goggs? did they just not want use to go engineering? and if not what am I supposed to take instead..blacksmithing craftable healing plate sucks because it has absolutely no intellect and I'm not going to bother leveling enchanting now...what's a healadin to do? ???
    User has been banned 1 month due the following post:

"-.- ok so I miss a single line on the front page and it turns into this? in my opinion a few of you need to get laid "

Re: Engineering

obviously you don't even read the front page

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    obviously you don't even read the front page
    no I don't ,or maybe I do and don't see a damn thing about healing plate goggles from engineering

"-.- ok so I miss a single line on the front page and it turns into this? in my opinion a few of you need to get laid "

They are adding plate healing Engineering goggles in the new patch to come its all over wow insider if you want to check.

lol tbh epic fail.. front page u can see the new plate healing goggles yet u come here qq'ing... ouch... must really hurt to fail that much

not sure which is more fail...not seeing that one line about adding goggles or spelling you as "u"
    but I would still love to know why they launched without healing goggles...y'know

You might want to think twice about chastising someone else on their spelling when you yourself abbreviated, and rather horribly at that, in your initial post. Check your grammar as well, punctuation, spelling, etc...just a heads up. Its really embarrassing. Spell check, for the win. Oh, no he didn't, would you look at that? Yes, he typed it out.

"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart, and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. Even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained; and even in the best of all hearts, there remains a small corner of evil." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The real question is, can druids finally get the melee goggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelmalice
    so burning crusade I took up engineering for the goggles,but is there even a point to engineering as holy in wrath? the trinket is crap : \ ...and why did they not give us plate healing goggs? did they just not want use to go engineering? and if not what am I supposed to take instead..blacksmithing craftable healing plate sucks because it has absolutely no intellect and I'm not going to bother leveling enchanting now...what's a healadin to do? ???
    Here you go so people can stop bugging you...

So in the Burning Crusade, I took up engineering for the goggles. Is there a point to engineering as Holy in Wrath? The trinket is crap; and Why didn't they give us plate healing goggles? Didn't they want us to go engineering? and If not, what am I supposed to take instead? Blacksmiths' ing craftable healing plate sucks because it has absolutely no intellect...
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto

hahahah vertue you made mah dayz, no do me! fix my errorz I WANNA BURRRRNN

Quote Originally Posted by Vertue
    Here you go so people can stop bugging you...

So in the Burning Crusade, I took up engineering for the goggles. Is there a point to engineering as Holy in Wrath? The trinket is crap; and Why didn't they give us plate healing goggles? Didn't they want us to go engineering? and If not, what am I supposed to take instead? Blacksmiths' ing craftable healing plate sucks because it has absolutely no intellect...
    -.- ok so I miss a single line on the front page and it turns into this? in my opinion a few of you need to get laid

-.- ok so I miss a single line on the front page and it turns into this? in my opinion a few of you need to get laid
    You all got burned. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw
    lol tbh epic fail.. front page u can see the new plate healing goggles yet u come here qq'ing... ouch... must really hurt to fail that much
    You should try to use "fail" more times in one sentence. That would show the OP you really know how to "pwn noobs" on these forums.

Grats on making a post!

Grats x 2 on pointless post as one of your first!

Grats x 3 for spouting ad hominem's after being corrected rather than thanking people for educating you.

Some people could care less about grammar and spelling because its an internet forum about a video game. You think everyone with a post-High School education is going to cleverly craft a bibliography for you? :'(

Next time throw in some 'Mamma Jokes' and gang signs to prove your point. Hope you are enjoying winter break. :

PS: Reasons to level engineering...

*Mote Extractor: (this alone is worth it w/ an epic flyer in WotLK)
    *Mail Caster Goggles (even before the plate ones) only lacked 800 AC over the plate ones...you need that extra AC?
    *Trinkets aren't crap for casual players
    *Nitro Boosts
    *Gnomish Lightning Generator: My secret. Must pay 10 n00b dollars to know.
    *Portable Mail Box on 8 hour CD
    *Scrapbots are cheap as hell to make.

Congrats, Holy is now one of the lowest DPS class/build combos you can have. Engineering has some dps tricks to help you kill things that attack you while mining, extracting motes, questing, etc.

Furthering the thread isn't a difficult thing to do. It just takes effort and a little reading.