Deleted

Pic of my warlock in full season 5!

Well at least Blizzard cared about the design!:

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jan20...Wheelchair.jpg

Deleted

Re: Pic of my warlock in full season 5!

Do you see my belf male there in the middle inside the things? Well he lost all his arms and legs, and half of his head! Meleers can sit on our season 5 gear. Thats because they dont have to bother hiting us, we get squized by the machine there inside...

I, as a fellow warlock, hate being as terrible as locks are in pvp right now. I understand, but i am really starting to get tired of these threads that have no purpose. People would like to see useful information on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmattn
    I, as a fellow warlock, hate being as terrible as locks are in pvp right now. I understand, but i am really starting to get tired of these threads that have no purpose. People would like to see useful information on these forums.
    You deserve being that weak, that's how other classes are like for years now, so don't QQ

Quote Originally Posted by welcome.gg
    You deserve being that weak, that's how other classes are like for years now, so don't QQ
    They don't deserv being weak and you're not justified to be OP either.

Affli has never been OP. In fact, we're still waiting for fixes.

I wasn't complaining about warlocks if you read my post. I was telling him to stop making pointless topics.