Macro for /2 and /g with left and right mouse? Need help.

As the subject sais ;D

I want 1 macro to say /2 [Enchanting] 5g fee with a left mouse klik and /g My [Enchanting] Book with a right klik.

Any that can help me here?

Thanks

Re: Macro for /2 and /g with left and right mouse? Need help.

Sais? Klik? >_<
    Gladiator Lifehammer - 80 Holy Paladin - Dark Iron PvP
    Antihammer the Flawless Victor - Unholy Death Knight
    Rival Unholyheals - 70 Shadow Priest - Dark Iron PvP

/run local b,e=GetMouseButtonClicked()=="RightButton",select(2,GetSpellLink("Enchanting")) SendChatMessage(b and "My "..e.." Book" or e.." 5g fee",b and "guild" or "channel",nil,2)

Quote Originally Posted by Pons
    /run local b,e=GetMouseButtonClicked()=="RightButton",select(2,GetSpellLink("Enchanting")) SendChatMessage(b and "My "..e.." Book" or e.." 5g fee",b and "guild" or "channel",nil,2)
    Big thanks

I have no clue to how this works, but it works. If you have the time, I would be happy if you or someone would break it down for me. Would be nice.

It's essentially what the code does when you "right click" the spell from spell book into trade, but, you can just go to your profession now and click the little sign to link your enchanting while the macro window is open, saves some coding line, well if you do advance macro's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pons
    Awesome ;D, works like a charm, I'm gonna be using it for my Leatherworking.
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

I think you just helped a chinese farmer... and now one of the servers will be spammed all the time...