New +Def Items. Swapping out Enchants.

Hey guys,

Current stats as of writing this are (in frost pres):

24375 armor
    23.03% dodge
    18.91% parry
    540 def

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...urfang&n=Stiix

In heroics my tps ranges from 2k - 4k, in raids its 4k+.

Would it be worth getting the +90def rating wep and putting the new rune on it, then swapping out all my def gems/enchants for str/hit/expertise?

Just would like to know what i should be aiming for in terms of hit/expertise and what not.

Re: New +Def Items. Swapping out Enchants.

Your running a similar set to I am though I've gotten a few tier pieces but I havn't gemmed it since I'll be have to regem once the new runeforge is in. Why would you gem for str/hit? Personally I would parry+stam and with the new threat change to rune strike, it's even more reason to stack parry where ever possible. Str for threat? Threat will get better once you have better gear and right now I have no threat issues. I can sometimes spike to 50k threat in about 3-4 seconds.

Personally just the runeforge will be enough and crafting the def weapon will just push you over the cap by alot. The runeforge alone will let you replace your gear with tier pieces and get rid of your def trinket without even gemming for def though it might be a few points depending on your gear. I have Death's Bite as my weapon and if I had to craft a weapon, it would be the parry one though I am very happy with my one atm.