New Restokin + gear + gems?

Howdy y'all,

With the upcoming dual spec function I was planning on going for Restokin. However, since i've never played caster as druid I was wondering if you guys could give me some starting help on talent build and gear cause i've been looking around for starter stuff on Restokin with not much succes. Only found 100's of talent builds.

I was planning on going for the following build as I want to be able to give some good punches but also want to stay alive with HoT's.
    As I have leatherworking i built myself the overcast set to start me off with 300 resilience.

My question to all of you is, what stats do I have to focus on when it comes to gear, gems and enchants? Just get as much +resi, +int and +sta?

And what do you think of the talent build iI came up with?

To those who reply, thanks

Re: New Restokin + gear + gems?

When you say resto kin, what do you mean.

Is your main role to heal or to DPS?

Is this for arena, BG, raid, farming?

I will assume its for PvP :P I think your dps will be good, but your healing will be 2nd class, there are not enough points to make it overly effective in healing. Perhaps you could heal yourself, or a couple hots on your team; but you wouldnt be able to out heal someone who is nuked (eg a rouge stun locking yourself)

I would go for (If you going for heals) Spell power first, followed by Spirit/Intel (resil gear should be a must so it has no rank)

P.S you missed Celestial Focus THIS IS A MUST FOR RESTO AND OOMKIN!

All I can say to this is /facepalm this isn't far enough into the resto tree to even have the letters r e s t o used in it. I'd recommend splitting up the points a little bit better, so far that tree is a waste of talents

I wouldn't call this a restokin spec by any means. It's a pvp moonkin build obviously.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0xRbhiG0IzhAzohZfhcubu

Id say something like that. I wouldn't miss out on dreamstate until you've got enough pvp gear with int or mp5. Even then though it'd be hard to pass up because of mana burn, viper sting...etc.

Gotta be more resto to be a restokin.

Just saw your spec....

This isnt restokin...

try this..

or....

some variation...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...;topicseen#new

As he is saying about dual spec I'd say he means what he should spec for boomkin and stuff for his second spec
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

If you're asking in terms of arena play, you pretty much either have to spec all the way down into resto, or forget about healing at all. You will NOT outheal even one DPSer unless you're deep resto - the damage is just way too high to cope with atm, you need as much heal efficiency as you can get to survive. Also, improved ToL is amazing.

All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

I'm running with this build atm and it seems to work fine: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...h=150620030507
    It has nice dmg mitigation since you got Moonkin, Nature's Perfection and Balance of Power. It also got some nice healing power since you got swiftmend and all the nice stuff from resto and mana regen is also good. I got around 1700 spell power since been stacking resi and my wraths crit for about 3-4k and stafires for 5-7k which is kinda nice burst.

I have also used my glyph spots for resto glyphs which help with double dps teams. Melee ain't that hard(expect dk)for me since i can hot up my self swich to moonkin with 18k armor and start CCing. I've decided to run with 2 pieces from wyrmhide and 3 pieces from kodohide for some extra resillience and some moonkin stats. Gems i use are spirit/stam/resi/sp. This is my opinion hope it helped.

Try this build

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...h=010620030508

The Rejuvenation Glyph is either bugged or worded wrong, and I feel as though this is a stronger overall build for PvP.