Thread: Who loot what?

Who loot what?

Can some1 say me, there have addon that track loot? which recorded who loot what.

Re: Who loot what?

Quote Originally Posted by Stradavar
    Can some1 say me, there have addon that track loot? which recorded who loot what.
    Cant you remember :S
    Poor you.
    Just us some noteblock thingies.
    You still can write with pen right?
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

I will not go in-depth about your lack of English, since it apparantly (and hopefully) is not your native language.

However, concerning addons, there are quite a few. Two that I use/have used are Xloot Monitor and CT_Raid and I prefer the first one bigtime. Could be a little more configurable, but it works great, as long as you don't want to keep track of every spider leg someone looted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbTYe...e=channel_page

I need an addon which would have recorded those that took. For example * Bob has looted [....]* etc.

Yes, and if you gave my suggestions at least a good look, you would have noticed that both do just that...

Example of side-bar style
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.