Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Hello,


    This time I'm not presenting one of my own videos * but one done by one of my guildmates:
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=96955

    High quality Xvid download : http://www.warcraftmovies.com/downlo...96955&mirror=1
    Filefront : http://www.warcraftmovies.com/downlo...96955&mirror=2
    [email protected] : http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream...96955&stream=3




    "Maëvah", http://www.wowcr.net/



    * available on http://www.wowcr.net/videos/

  2. #2

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Hehe, I got a link to this through wowhead, and this movie rocks hard.

    But they rated down my comment.

  3. #3

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Lol.
    Well done.
    Herald of the Titans / Dedicated Insanity - 10man Only Guild

    Made by Sokogeka, a Legend.
    Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

  4. #4

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Thats amazazing.

  5. #5

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Alternatively you can get a drunk raid leader and have him set it to Heroic without anyone noticing whilst you're about to go in as 10-man, then only realise halfway through the first boss.




    P.s. Good music.

  6. #6

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    OH SHI-

    hahaha

  7. #7

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Quote Originally Posted by Perastra
    Alternatively you can get a drunk raid leader and have him set it to Heroic without anyone noticing whilst you're about to go in as 10-man, then only realise halfway through the first boss.




    P.s. Good music.
    That is awesome!
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

  8. #8

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Quote Originally Posted by annomander999
    That is awesome!
    Me and the other healing were wondering why we were going oom on trash.

  9. #9

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Quote Originally Posted by Perastra
    Alternatively you can get a drunk raid leader and have him set it to Heroic without anyone noticing whilst you're about to go in as 10-man, then only realise halfway through the first boss.




    P.s. Good music.
    but it is SOOOOO much more fun on heroic with only 10 :P

  10. #10

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Anyone know the song? I really like it.

  11. #11

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Muse - New Born

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZrxVng6YBc

    Very funny video by the way ;-)

  12. #12

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Thank you very much.

  13. #13

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Quote Originally Posted by Perastra
    Alternatively you can get a drunk raid leader and have him set it to Heroic without anyone noticing whilst you're about to go in as 10-man, then only realise halfway through the first boss.
    He doesnt have to be drunk :P I noticed that I had pulled my raid through the 25-man trash, when we reached anub, and saw his adds were spawned.. And all along I was scrathing my head wondering, why the trash got so hard since last week -.-


    Awesome video btw ;D

  14. #14

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    That's fucking epic

  15. #15

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Awesome
    Developer - http://db.mmo-champion.com/
    Developer - http://wowtal.com

  16. #16

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    ;D EPIC , i just couldn't wait for them to wipe , what an evil dwarf.

  17. #17

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Ok maybe someone should explain, what am I looking for/at? Show the video, lookied kinda pointless, what everyone excited about?
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto

  18. #18

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackApple
    He doesnt have to be drunk :P I noticed that I had pulled my raid through the 25-man trash, when we reached anub, and saw his adds were spawned.. And all along I was scrathing my head wondering, why the trash got so hard since last week -.-


    Awesome video btw ;D
    Turkei!! Ahahahah you fail :P

    /Instant

  19. #19

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Quote Originally Posted by Vertue
    Ok maybe someone should explain, what am I looking for/at? Show the video, lookied kinda pointless, what everyone excited about?
    During the Sapphiron encounter she does an Ice Bomb thing that kills you if you dont get out of it. The only way to get out of it is to hide behind one of three blocks of ice that the dragon encases three players in. So you go find someone who has an iceblock around them and hide behind that person and wait for the Ice Bomb to go off.

    So while using the beer it made it look like he had one of the three ice blocks so people hid behind him not knowing that they would be dead as soon as the bomb hit the floor.

  20. #20

    Re: [Video] How to wipe in Naxxramas using beer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lushia
    During the Sapphiron encounter she does an Ice Bomb thing that kills you if you dont get out of it. The only way to get out of it is to hide behind one of three blocks of ice that the dragon encases three players in. So you go find someone who has an iceblock around them and hide behind that person and wait for the Ice Bomb to go off.

    So while using the beer it made it look like he had one of the three ice blocks so people hid behind him not knowing that they would be dead as soon as the bomb hit the floor.
    Ohh I know about the ice bomb and ice block part, what I didn't know was beer could... wait ;D OHHHH NOW I GET IT ROFL...

    Thx
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •