Posting on WoW official forums.

Would I be banned or some such for asking what people thought of say remaking Improved Fear which gives 15/30% slow after fear breaks to a 1 point talent that causes targets to "Cower" in fear, thus changing fear into a somewhat reliable CC?

Mainly been rolling around stuff like this since GC's post about lock's getting a major overhaul.

Re: Posting on WoW official forums.

I don't think you'll get banned if you present it in a simple constructive way.

I would really like this one since it would be hilarious to see a tauren take cover hehehe

As the above poster said, post it in a constructive manner and there will be no reason for you to be banned.

/bump
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

15+ Year Old Account

posting on EU official forum = 100% safe since BLZ simply doesnt read it
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    posting on EU official forum = 100% safe since BLZ simply doesnt read it
    lol