Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: What do you think about Ulduar?

Quote Originally Posted by Soultics
    Since 25 man is easier than 10 man, 40 man would just be a loljoke more than 25 is atm. Maybe thats why you want it. *shrugs*
    Nice try at reading my mind, but you failed.

I'm all for harder raids, but alas, will never see it.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

I hate what blizzard has done to raiding, it's nice that casuals can experience to...but come on.
    1) Take attunement away? "Okay..."
    2) Take ALL Difficulty away from all raids/groups? "...."

Casuals complained that raiding was too hard.
    Ever thought maybe you should get better gear before that?
    Or maybe even look up strategies for tough bosses?

Where the hell are the old bosses that you would wipe on 20 times for 2-3 weeks and then FINALLY get him?
    It made your kill that much more epic.

=*( Old WoW...Pre BC and even TBC pre nerf...Imiss you soooo
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli
    According to rumors, Ulduar will be harder than Pre-nerf Sunwell.
    And I bet the raid after that will be harder then 4 Horsemen in Old Naxx pre-nørf.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellomourn
    I hate what blizzard has done to raiding, it's nice that casuals can experience to...but come on.
    1) Take attunement away? "Okay..."
    2) Take ALL Difficulty away from all raids/groups? "...."

Casuals complained that raiding was too hard.
    Ever thought maybe you should get better gear before that?
    Or maybe even look up strategies for tough bosses?

Where the hell are the old bosses that you would wipe on 20 times for 2-3 weeks and then FINALLY get him?
    It made your kill that much more epic.

=*( Old WoW...Pre BC and even TBC pre nerf...Imiss you soooo
    <3
    It has been stated numerous of time: Blizzard made Naxx on purpose easier and attunement was removed to allow more players to do the raids(more players raiding = giving the subscribers what they pay for.
    Even though you may not agree you have to see their standpoint aswell:

The majority complains about not being to able to see high-end content==>Blizzard makes it more accesible and easier. This will make the majority of the customers happy.(Economic point of view==>We pay as much as others do, why can't we do the content we paid for?)

The minority doesn't want the majority to do the same thing, because it takes away their uniqueness('Selfish' point of view==>We pay as much as others do, but I'm better at this game so the people who suck must L2P before they are worthy doing raids.)

I don't believe people who say that they love to whipe, because it made the fight soooo much more epic. Mabye after you downed the boss you can say this, but I never love whipes when they occur.

I think that because of all the "wow is too ez" talk Ulduar is gonna be HARD!
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

What I think about Ulduar? You mean... like... you want an opinion about something that hasn't been released? Something that hasn't been seen on any official screenshot? Something that Blizzard never released anything apart the name and location?

Well, then, I guess.... IT WILL BE FUCKING AMAZING! The loot there is just WOW! And.. omg.. the boss design is just... excellent.. better then SWP!! And wow.. it's really hard to beat the second boss! Even harder then prenerf M'uru! Shit, really, it's amazing.. the athmosphere in there is just... WOW! What I don't like is the third boss, he looks funky and has some wierd hat on his tail... Seriously.. on his tail?? WTF was Blizzard thinking...??!!

If you find some sarcasm in my post, feel free to keep it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dareos
    What I think about Ulduar? You mean... like... you want an opinion about something that hasn't been released? Something that hasn't been seen on any official screenshot? Something that Blizzard never released anything apart the name and location?

Well, then, I guess.... IT WILL BE FUCKING AMAZING! The loot there is just WOW! And.. omg.. the boss design is just... excellent.. better then SWP!! And wow.. it's really hard to beat the second boss! Even harder then prenerf M'uru! Shit, really, it's amazing.. the athmosphere in there is just... WOW! What I don't like is the third boss, he looks funky and has some wierd hat on his tail... Seriously.. on his tail?? WTF was Blizzard thinking...??!!

If you find some sarcasm in my post, feel free to keep it!
    Made me ;D
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

hmm what i think of ulduar is that it will be some sort of raid involving a bunch of trash mobs and some bosses. i believe these bosses will be stronger than the naxx ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Look at the trends of everything that blizz has done with LK so far.
    Made naxx a humongous joke.
    Made pvp gear given in pve.
    Scaled damage to ridiculous high levels.
    And an overall fuck up of whatever balance there was in the game.

Ulduar is going to be another easy instance. I will be harder than naxx, but I'm sure that it will be puggable once people get a feel for it. Blizzard wants to appeal to the most amount of players possible to keep profit margins up so why in the world would they try to exclude anyone from a raid instance? Blizzard is more than happy to alienate the hardcore players if it means more money in their pockets.

Wow is no longer the game it used to be. You will probably never see another challenging raid instance ever again.

speculations about ulduar can be endless, one is for sure, Yogg Saron will not appear himself, he will probably sent some kind of avatar, like "Avatar Of Hakkar" and it can be our lost thorim, corrupted and under control of Yogg Saron.
    lorewise Yogg Saron, aka Faceless one was encountered by arthas and Anub'arak in Azjol nerub while making their way to icecrown in WIII.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Boblet
    I fucking wish.
    There was a blue comment posted here on mmo about a week ago, a dev said they will never release a raid dungeon as difficult as sunwell, never

Difficulty... WoW? In the same sentence? Im sorry, but it doesn't exist. If your looking for a difficult game i suggest you /unlog a few hours from your +51 days played in WoW, and trying to give some other game a shot.

The hardest thing in WoW in dealing with all the drama/bs that goes on in Vent.

But if your still hell bent on finding dificulty in WoW. I suggest droping people from your raids/heroic groups, untill you go "this isnt even possible". Then once you achieve that continue to wipe over and over again until you manage to pull it off.

And if that still isn't good enough, start demanding people in your raids to replace there crafted/heroic epics with low lvl greens. To mimic the only thing that made pre-wotlk raids "hard".

According to rumors, Ulduar will be harder than Pre-nerf Sunwell.I really want to see some good effective fight , different type of bosses , and of course a HUUUGE Titan boss.And also its time to make some serious pve after ezy more Naxx - sartharion(disincluding 3 drake alive fight).Lets wait and see... and show your comments.
    Blizzard has already stated there will never be a raid as hard as Sunwell. (I believe they stated this in regards to post-nerf Mu'ru, Pre-30%hp/sunwell radiance nerf)

As long as its about the same difficulty as Kara was after the first wave of nerfs it would be ok. And its fun to see that if we are supposed to progress from 10man naxx to 10man ulduar in terms of gears ... what will really become of 10man ulduar since peoples are already pugging 25man naxx ? will it be like entering SSC with a full ZA set ?

It's just sad that Naxx was made so easy from the start that they cant even possibly nerf it ... or can they ?

Deleted

Sunwell was way too hard, developers want content to be challenging but you shouldn't have to do 500 try on bosses like M'uru to kill them.
    (Source)

So much for your theories about Ulduar being like Sunwell...
    I'm quite excited and hope it will be big, has different encounters and will need some weeks for my guild to clear it.
    Furthermore I hope the new sets will look better... that said, I'm a shaman.. plate-wearer-items are quite nice though >_>

According to rumors, Ulduar will be harder than Pre-nerf Sunwell.I really want to see some good effective fight , different type of bosses , and of course a HUUUGE Titan boss.And also its time to make some serious pve after ezy more Naxx - sartharion(disincluding 3 drake alive fight).Lets wait and see... and show your comments.
    Jeez, just make it as hard as kael/vashj pre nerfs and I'll wet myself with joy. Those were, in my opinion, beautiful fights, in an objective sense. Well written, some lore, some complication, and gear requirements. WTB.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEmperor
    The trash mobs in there are probaly Iron Dwarves and Mecha gnomes. Maybe the Facless ones too, the ones underneath Icecrown Citadel? And some of the Iron Vrykuls too.

Have you played Halls of Lightning? Well as soon you enter the first ''bridge'' with the first trash, just take a look whats beneath and you see a bunch of army which have close look as the ones you fight in HoL '' http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=28580 '' but 3-4 times bigger.

I think this is like the style from ''The Blood Furnace'' When you could hear and later on the last boss, see Magtheridon from beneath.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    Have you played Halls of Lightning? Well as soon you enter the first ''bridge'' with the first trash, just take a look whats beneath and you see a bunch of army which have close look as the ones you fight in HoL '' http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=28580 '' but 3-4 times bigger.
    Which means we're all going to be squashed by giant steel people.

Greeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttttttttt.

Quote Originally Posted by Comprise
    Which means we're all going to be squashed by giant steel people.

Greeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttttttttt.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    Lol ... its fun to remember that the first trash pull in AQ40 was tougher then most today's Naxx, lol.
    GoGoGo giant mobs and anklebiters tanks.