Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why does he die so fast?

Quote Originally Posted by nogames
    Actually BlairIsANinja, thats exactly what i was looking for and no one flammed huh, lol. Anyway thanks to all who had something helpful to say. I see now that most people in the pvp topic aren't the best people when it comes to advice, I'll remember that next time. I do apologize if you guys feel as though i attacked you but all the qq, why are you blaming him, and l2p comments are not needed in posts i make. I am very good at what i do and if you dont think so make an alt on boulderfist horde side and i welcome you to watch me in action or ask about me in trade. Once again thanks if you had something helpful to say. Anu666, since we are correcting people it's is right on the nose not " I think Badimushas it right on the nose". Also post your armory link please, infact all of you are more than welcome to post your armory links please.
    OMG a typographical error pointed out by one who has "lo" 10 odd times in his guild name...

By the way.. it is "hit it right on the nose". My error but one you still failed at correcting.

Either case, nearly all of the things mentioned in the post you have applauded have been mentioned previously. You just did not wish to accept them as you either misunderstood the content or believed it to be an attack on you. Alas, this is the nature of public response.

Quote Originally Posted by anu666
    OMG a typographical error pointed out by one who has "lo" 10 odd times in his guild name...

By the way.. it is "hit it right on the nose". My error but one you still failed at correcting.

Either case, nearly all of the things mentioned in the post you have applauded have been mentioned previously. You just did not wish to accept them as you either misunderstood the content or believed it to be an attack on you. Alas, this is the nature of public response.

lol he can't make fun of your typo's. He calls people Flammers.

Ok Anu666 and BlairIsANinja, we get your point. Anyway i'll explain what we do as a basic strat, maybe this is the prob. We start him mounted. I dg a target to me, CoI, amz, dps as hard as i can. He is also on the target by this time. We slience in rotation if it's a caster, pally, or enh shaman. If they have no healer then they usually die so thats not the fights i'm talking about. Fights where we do that to the healer the dps eats him up and he has to bubble before he can even finish dpsing as the healer runs out of the amz and with hots or some kind of dmg mitigater. Then we get kited and/or they focus him and burst him when his bubble is gone.

Chukklez, if you want info about pvp then do some research about paladins and death knights in pvp. I read this whole thread and all I see if people picking at everything you say and using it to blast you. You are not making it hard for them to do as you can tell but if you want some straight up info that is productive I would refer to a guide instead of a forum that will flame you.

Also remember that everyone is doing burst damage so my thought is your pally and you should be using more CC / Snares and survivabilty techniques. 2v2 with 2 dps with a game plan of burst damage 1 player without using CC is very, very easy to counter. Seeing as most classes have tons of CC and your team doesn't means you will have to over come this. Also you have chains of ice which is the only snare you have other than desecrated ground. I would suggest you let your buddy focus on dps and you focus on saving his butt. If they keep trying to kill him and can't reach him then your team will have the advantage.

Otherwise, yeah, your guild name, your post, your replies, and the fact you have to flame anyone who replies to you indicates you are not here for answers, but to act on the defensive and vent for the conflicts you are getting in the game. Again no one here is really going to hand you the I-Win button strategy that is going to work for you. You have to do the research yourself from sources that are not so full of QQ.

You have possibly the best 2v2 team atm.

It's World of Meleecraft and you have 2 melee and are having problems.

Maybe you both are of lesser skill and/or are running into arenas with greens.

Seriously stop QQing about being flamed because you deserve it for being so bad with your combo.

Ok thanks to everyone again who had something helpful to say. Alezana, your to late in the post to try and flame so stop it. Imo this post wasn't really helpful so I'll stop posting here and giving people a reason to live.

Deleted

It is my oppinion that a ret pala needs to play super agressive. Wings+trinkets+whatever then hoj and go balls out.
    If the other teams got a holy pala he needs to use all that crap that goes trough bubbles etc.
    Double dps always needs to set the pace.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

I'll give you some helpful criticism... Don't bitch at people whos trying to help you.

arenajunkies.com. best way if you are having any issues. gives almost every setup and strats vs every setup. There are also comments under each setup that tell you how to not be so bad.

and we all know you still check this topic....

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by BlairIsANinja
    Why are you bitching him out? He basically told you what everyone else said in a more blunt way. L2TakeConstructiveCriticism
    You are aware that "L2P Noob" and such phrases aren't exactly constructive criticism, right?

Well I used to play ret pala with another dps a long time ago, and I also got focused imediatly, forced to bubble and heal and then die straight after the bubble ended. it wasn't fun, i couldn't kill a healer for toss either and my team mate slowly died unless i throw a few crappy heals on and made it last a few seconds longer.
    the way we combated it was 2 start on mount with crusader aura and jump up somebody arse before they knew what hit them. if that failed (holy paladin, resto druid, 2 stealthers, sigh) we usually lost.
    this was a long time ago and i abandoned that paladin after getting 1800 rating and not getting any higher due to lack of.... well being a ret paladin really

i always thought it pretty simple to play, 3 button spam, so i doubt hes doing that wrong, i'd say either he has severe lag (out of range out of range even though they are up his arse) or maybe he has really bad gear.
    The kiss of the sun for pardon
    The song of the birds for mirth
    You are nearer gods heart in a garden
    Than anywhere else on earth

Ok thanks to everyone again who had something helpful to say. Alezana, your to late in the post to try and flame so stop it. Imo this post wasn't really helpful so I'll stop posting here and giving people a reason to live.
    Too late for what? To tell you how bad you truely are for playing the easiest combo and failing at it? Please kid the people that gave you "constructive critcism" basically told you the same thing. Burst. That's all arenas are right now and if you can't do it just stop. You have 2 of the most bursty classes and suck with them. Your skill is obviously bad.

You know you did in fact sell out your pally friend with your huge red name tag right?

Anyway back to the topic at hand. Everyone that doesn't like the topic again stop posting here. BlairIsANinja, take your b/f and leave this post please and the same for the rest of you. I dont care about your omg he wants to QQ about an op comp. Secondly Badimus, someone asked if he was using wings so i answered him. Anu666, I already stated i don't yell or blame my partner for any losses that occur we are in there as a team and thats that. I just wanted to know if that was the right seal or not and if there was something he was missing. My partner and I are ready to deal with any problems that arise, just was asking for some advice from people that had dealt with this issue. The reason i asked what seal was not to imply that he is a moron. It's like people using unholy presence or blood presence as a DK, it's a matter of preference. Also why are you trying to make it seem like I'm blaming my partner if I didn't like something he was doing or thought he was a noob he wouldn't be my partner.
    The only seal in arenas he should be using is command. Common sense for a ret.
    If you are getting kited then both of you are doing something wrong. Persuit of justice + repentance + hoj on the pally and your death grip and chains of ice should make you simply unkiteable. I'm sure if you look through your talent trees and spell books you'll find some other useful tools you obviously didn't know about before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

15+ Year Old Account

jesus i never realised how pathetic some people were.

someone asks a question and just gets ridiculous responses trying to belittle them.

im sorry i don't know enough about arena to help you out too much, but i just read the first 2 pages and couldn't believe the sheer amount of bullshit some people feel they have to post.

out of 2 pages i think like 4 posts even attempted to help.

good luck with your arena, hopefully the two of you start to perform a little better with the help some people posted and you can come and share your victory stories when you finally get it sorted

good luck ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster
    Generally it is not the "hardcore" players whining about these changes, they are just enjoying the hard mode content etc and most of them couldn't give a rat's ass about who wears what kind of epic gear.

The whiners are usually little scrubs that want to sound "cool" to other little scrubs, so they claim they have cleared everyting and how "zomg easy" it was, while in reality they are usually still stuck on their blue/naxx10 geared characters, with no gems and enchants on their gear and no clue how to play their class.