Spirit-World Glass -- Yay, Nay?

So the item in question is http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37835

As locks, should we feel bad about rolling against priests and other healers? Or have we earned it with DA?

Personally, I have it along with Sundial of the Exiled, and like seeing the massive spike in spell dmg for 10 seconds.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Re: Spirit-World Glass -- Yay, Nay?

Nay.

It's a healer trinket... Demo warlocks get 40% (If i remember correctly) of spirit converted to spell damage... meaning you would get 40 spellpower passive and 150 when it procced... that's not worth it.

If you are talking about Je'Tze's bell (which is the item you linked) then yes... it's a BOE item, and frankly, I see no problem if it's a DPS upgrade for you.

That said, if a DPS took it off my Shaman, I'd never run with them again... I'd understood why the took it, i'd just be bitter.

In conclusion: Pure spirit trinkets = Priest / Druid.

Hmm,

I was looking at Je'Tze's bell prior to linking... silly me.

Eh, shame I already have it. Plus side, I was the only one whom could use it. So, no harm

Quote Originally Posted by terraxx
    Hmm,

I was looking at Je'Tze's bell prior to linking... silly me.

Eh, shame I already have it. Plus side, I was the only one whom could use it. So, no harm
    Yeah, not sham in picking it up if you are the only one who can use spirit... but Spirit isn't worth stacking unless you are a druid or priest.