Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Death Knight -VS- Resto Druid. OVERPOWERED?!?!

Congrats, all of you death knights have ruined the game.

Let me just say I'm a resto druid.

Enough said

Nerf..

Silence
    Kick
    immobilizer (chains of ice)
    several magic defences
    bone shield
    Reverse blink..

It is impossible to chain-shape-shift away from a death knight, he gets 2 chains of ice and a death grip.. not including the death rune procs...

Did i mention they can DISPELL MY HOTS?

Nerf time.

You all are going to get the nerf wand. Enjoy

^ My post on Forums, DK's need a nerf to classes that use HOTS.. mainly druids...

Post idea's, thought, conercs ect

Re: Death Knight -VS- Resto Druid. OVERPOWERED?!?!

i can't run away from ONE class

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Or maybe, you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmatt
    Lol i knew that DK would own resto druids before Lichking came out :\
    It's a joke i have to literally use 90% of my GCD to re-apply hots or i'm dead, even if i go in bear with barksin and try to pole-hump, 2 ~ 4 seconds later, no more hots and i'm at even lower health then i was.. PS- I have full 80 gear with 593 resil.

druid l2p?

as unholy dk i fought ma resto guildy, he couldnt kil me i could kill him
    i stayed at 100% trough deathstrike, she stayed 100% trough hots
    we lasted for 10 mins, then partymembers got pissed cuz they wanted to start the instance lol

All ppl on these forums say QQ and you suck or some shit i am not a druid, But druids get fucking owned by DK they main heal with hots so gg arena.
    And Shamans get owned by Rogues and nearly every other class.
    The game is balanced for 1v1.
    Deal with it.

We can remove 2 HoTs every 10 seconds (4 with Death Runes I suppose).

Regardless, you're complaining because for the first time in two years there's a single class a druid can't get away from. QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Parallelism1
    It's a joke i have to literally use 90% of my GCD to re-apply hots or i'm dead, even if i go in bear with barksin and try to pole-hump, 2 ~ 4 seconds later, no more hots and i'm at even lower health then i was.. PS- I have full 80 gear with 593 resil.
    Emphasis mine. I think we have identified one (of the many) roots of problem. Find out what kind of damage DKs do, and what bear form protects you against. You may see a solution.

Other problem would be general cluelessness and hallucinating while playing the game. Last I checked DK will have nothing to kill you with after chaining you twice, and plague strike, while removing your hots, is does pretty hilarious damage.
    I think I saw it crit for 1.4k once. That's glyphed with 203.6DPS 3.6 speed weapon. QQ?

Does shapeshifting still fully dispel Mind Flay?

Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    I have a question about hots, does it only remove the hots or it damages you when it removes it? means that if u cast hot you auto kill urself? or it just removes it?
    A vicious strike that deals 30% weapon damage plus 113.4 and infects the target with Blood Plague, a disease dealing Shadow damage over time. The strike removes one heal over time effect from the target.
    1 Unholy, 5 yd range, Instant

/Cast Nature's Grasp

/Spit

/Laugh

Well maybe it's not that easy, but DKs are vulnerable to being kited when Death Grip is on a CD.

CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

I biggest problem with DK's removing druids HoT's is how they are removing lifebloom. The entire mechanic lifebloom was designed around, was to heal when dispelled. DK's are able to remove an entire 3x stack of lifebloom(glyphed?ruined?) with 1 ability without the player recieveing any healing from the "bloom" of lifebloom. That isn't overpowerd, that is just staight up BROKEN! DK's have alot of things that make them very anoying for druids, but that is by far the worst.

I LoL'ed badly ;D

Wasup ? LOL-roots doenst work on us ? LOL-hots doesnt help you to stay alive ? Wow 1st class that can touch unbeatable resto droods... Amazing!

Q (join the qq train plz)

its just your counterclass like mage vs warrior or rogue vs everything.
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet.

dk's are made to tank casters first and formost, so if you think your going to have an easy time takeing one down or holding one off as a caster your not looking at the keys of their class. yes they are anoying and yes 1 on 1 my pve tank druid can bearly stand up to them, but then back when ret pallys were killing every one in sight my tanking druid could not only survive them but kill the little pricks. things are even each class/spec has a strong spot and a weak spot dont QQ just because bliz is sick of your weak spot not geting exploated.
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.

This alone was worth rerolling DK for.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

OP: U forgot about the disease, also has a chance 2 remove a HoT effect.
    And unholy dk's have aswell scourge strike, which also removes 1 HoT effect

But srsly if u cant kite it, dont fight it

God i love my dk

Quote Originally Posted by sd78
    /Cast Nature's Grasp

/Spit

/Laugh

Well maybe it's not that easy, but DKs are vulnerable to being kited when Death Grip is on a CD.

This.

I have no problem getting a way from a DK. Killing them is a different story, though. A good DK won't waste their death grip on a druid at the start, if they do its a simple nasture's grasp and run away. Otherwise, do what you can to get a way from them, knock them back if you have typhoon, or use bear + stun, cyclone, w/e. Generally this is how I get a way (not how I kill them, also I am a boomkin)

DK starts hitting me
    Bear form and run away (assuming I'm already in moonkin form)
    Slowed
    travel form and keep going
    slowed again
    cat form + sprint
    Death gripped
    nature's grasp
    GG DK

Of course it doesn't always work this way, but that's an idea.

btw, I have ~400 resil and 16k hp.

All ppl on these forums say QQ and you suck or some shit i am not a druid, But druids get fucking owned by DK they main heal with hots so gg arena.
    Exactly, even if i do get away (most of the time) the Death Knight is still within 4 seconds of walking time from me. Roots will be immune on the target and i have no CC's left (I can only root / cyclone trade off so many times). Literally ... you get the point...

That 1 time he's in my close range, i get wrecked, i can't hot (consumed by DK) i can't use big heals (kicked OR silenced). If i go bear form, 2 ~ 4 seconds of being bear i have no hots and my health is still even lower... It's an endless cycle of druids losing.

As far as people saying its a counter class ect, DK's do this to every caster class, are NOT squishy, have a shield wall on a 1 minute CD (unbreakable will (LOL))... But Blizzard think's DK's are fair.

Level 60 DK. I'll be 80 in 1 week.
    I suggest everybody else rerolling DK, blizzard won't nerf them to hard (as much as i hope otherwise) and druids in arena are having to stack stam / resil just to not get 2 shotted. I hope this will change in future. With the stacking of resil and stam its holding my MP5/Spiit back making me go OOM even faster, DK's just add to the wasted mana pool of chain shape shifting and literally blowing everycool down on hots just to get that 1 tick off.

--- Sorry for the QQ, i need a place to rant, if you dont like it. LEAVE.

Personally, blizzard should take away death rune's out of the game completely, it kills the whole purpose of 'frost, blood and plague'. Not to mention completely taking away a certain classes healing methods is completely broken. Its like saying to shaman's no more lesser heal in arena, And if you cast a big heal, you're going to get silenced / kicked.

Anyway, I'm sick of blizzard not taking balancing action (Love the changes to hunters, so far so good)

Sorry for the wall of text, GF is laying in bed and i'm kinda kill'in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Parallelism1
    --- Sorry for the QQ, i need a place to rant, if you dont like it. LEAVE.
    They should add an Diminish on Return on QQ's