Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Instance lag, Dual Specialization, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLynx
    They probably noticed dozens of reports and went "oh crap, how do we fix this?" - they said it was considered a major bug and they were putting resources into fixing it. I mean, what the heck more do you want? Not all bugs can be fixed in a day.
    That would have given them months to fix it.

Great video and well timed with the music
    BAMF.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho
    No one cares about shamens, srsly, reroll Paladin!
    You could have at least spelled Shaman right.

I couldnt care less.

great vid XD

It's just a game.

You can only take that "priests are versatile" design too far or yes you will get into them either being better than everyone or jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none.
    really dont get blizzard, they take a nerf way over the top (6cd coh, which effectively makes the spell 3th grade crap - they dont even considered a stacking debuff or changing the amount healed) and remove the reasons to take a holy priest to your raid and then they say these kinds of things, so either they think about the class and just mess up or they just say that to say something about priests (and not makes the feeling that they have forgot about the class any stronger)

I wish they would actually test those changes instead of just focussing on c/p ing nerfs from one class to the other, locks (and yes, i got one) have far less issues then holy priests after the next patch but at least they got some attention for that class, holy priests are made raidredundant and they dont even address that issue, using binding heal more to compensate for coh being useless, that just shows how clueless they are..

I'm starting to wonder how many people realize PoM actually exists...
    The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

I'm starting to wonder how many people realize PoM actually exists...
    And im starting to wonder how many people realize that besides pom there is not much left..

CoH could certainly use a buff in the amount healed, but with PoM and SoL there are really not many situations where I need to hit CoH more than once every 6 seconds.

Currently the only place where I see spamming CoH become better than using all of my tools is on certain groups of trash, Loatheb, Malygos phase 1, and melee groups on KT.
    The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.