Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Eye for an Eye... worth taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Nookius
    actually, spells don't crit in pve
    when did he say spell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    "Blood Elf Rogue was not a appropriate occupation, please refill the selected box before continuing."

Bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky
    Kanye West? Is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Parvin
    when did he say spell?
    Because if you get critted by melee attacks in PvE, you failed.

Deleted

1man, 1jar, 1 forum ban on its way?

Enemy casting/hits work like this (I'll use crit/hit generally)

Spell Hit (No) -> Miss
    Spell Hit? (Yes) -> Crit? (No) -> Hit
    Spell Hit? (Yes) -> Crit? (Yes) -> EoE Proc -> Rolled under resi coverage? (Yes) -> Hit
    Spell Hit? (Yes) -> Crit? (Yes) -> EoE Proc -> Rolled under resi coverage? (No) -> Crit

Melee runs on a hit table, but -generally- ends up the same in terms of EoE procs and resulting resilience downgraded crits->hits.

It'd appear something like this (very basic) against a 20% crit melee and capped hit attacking from the front against someone with -10% crit...

Roll 0-499: Parry
    Roll 500-999: Dodge
    Roll 1000-7999: Hit
    Roll 8000-8999: Hit + EoE Proc (resi nerfed crit)
    Roll 9000-9999: Crit + EoE Proc

14/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

yiptastic

Quote Originally Posted by Divinestorm
    Not a question of if it work's or not it's more like how often will it work?

E4E is just a free feedback attack you return back to the hitter. I'll pick it because it is does not require you to smash a button to deal dmg, and in PvP, the most annoying classes are those that burst. (burst almost always equal heavy crit)

rogues/hunters/elemental shaman/mage rely on crit to kill. They can't stop critting. They in fact can force crit attacks. They have talents that boost their crit damage with spells crit.

(think frost mage with shatter)

20% goes a long way when it cost no mana, free damage and completely off your GCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannath
    Boss hit my, eye an eye make hhurt boss.
    Eye for an eye comes in handy lots of times in PvE like when.....nvm.
    You are surely joking or you forget that bosses can't critical with spells. They can critical with melee, but if the tank can't even take those crits you aren't going to survive them.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.