Thread: What way to go?

What way to go?

Aye, the situation is as follows: I've started doing some arenas, and I am planing on playing activly with a feral druid. But the question is; will I do best as disc or Shadow spec? My current aspects of them:

Disc: Effective absorbtion aswell as nice heals, tho if I'm cought in a rogue's stun lock I'm wtf dead. Would be helpful if PS could be applied while stunned :/

Shadow: Some insane dmg and burst, and Dispersion (<3) 90% less dmg taken.. this seems to be a game saver, as I won't die instant and I'll be able to be the nuke target for a longer time, which gives my druid some time to nuke. Aswell as if the don't nuke me, I'll deliver a great amount of dmg, while still able to heal my mate up if needed.

Answers are needed badly, since I'm choosing the gear to fit with the spec. Talent builds suggestions are warmly welcome

<33 hugs

Re: What way to go?

Night Elf DK.

Quote Originally Posted by sixlocal
    Night Elf DK.
    Thanks, but I'd prefer serious answers.

Quote Originally Posted by sixlocal
    Night Elf DK.
    Actually this is the most sensible thing said by any poster in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumfail
    The ensuing debate is so exciting and necessary that I can't stop punching myself in the dick
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    i'd expect the US average to be something obese
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Irdaq/advanced

Topic: What way to go?
    left

Quote Originally Posted by n3rd702
    Sixlocal, please uninstall ASAP.

Alskamer, i'm posting with little knowledge of new shadow spells, is dispersion able to be activated while stunned? If so that sounds like a good choice. If not, why not just bust your trinket when stunned and insta fear? Just suggestions and like I said i'm in no way a priest expert just trying to help.
    Yes, Dispersion is able to use while stunned, that's why I like it so much ^^ And the thing is, if I pop my trinket and fear, the rogue will just vanish and make another stunlock, which will, in the end.. end up with me dead. QQ

Shadow: Some insane dmg and burst, and Dispersion (<3) 90% less dmg taken.. this seems to be a game saver, as I won't die instant and I'll be able to be the nuke target for a longer time
    Yes, Dispersion is able to use while stunned, that's why I like it so much ^^ And the thing is, if I pop my trinket and fear, the rogue will just vanish and make another stunlock, which will, in the end.. end up with me dead. QQ
    end up with me dead. QQ
    end up with me dead. QQ
    go disc
    Quote Originally Posted by forumfail
    The ensuing debate is so exciting and necessary that I can't stop punching myself in the dick
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    i'd expect the US average to be something obese
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Irdaq/advanced

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Älskamer
    Yes.. soon as dispertion is over u get crit for 14k by some max combo move.. its truely crap

disc seems to be doing rather good in the arena atm actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    disc seems to be doing rather good in the arena atm actually.
    Just wondering.. What battlegroup are you playing in ?

Been doing some 2v2 with a disc... not even a joke.. We faced a pala/DK.... DK cast strangulate.... Priest is dead before that ended.

But yes sry. They are fine.
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Priear

Been doing some 2v2 with a disc... not even a joke.. We faced a pala/DK.... DK cast strangulate.... Priest is dead before that ended.

Play with rogue, that's the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Priear

That's why you pop renew, pom, shield and abolish disease before you're in range. Also, Stoneform <3