Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forum

You got banned for a variety of reasons, none of which have to do with what you believe, but what and how you said it.

An insult: Either Ghostcrawler has never raided before or he is trying to cover up...
    A pointless hyperbole or insult: this is just his way of saying he does not care about priests[sic] situation
    Another insult that flies in the face of blue posts: I just wish Blizzard would understand when they make a toon good and then make it suck it not only makes the player take it personally (they have explicitly said that they don't like to nerf because it gets people upset)

Shall I go on?

Your post is a giant QQ where you complain about how Ghostcrawler and Blizzard don't understand nerfing and the nature of forums. You offer no constructive options as to a) how Blizzard might address the identified issues with CoH; or b) how to interpret a forum as a sample representative of their 11.5 million subscribers.

If you want to get noticed (positively) by the devs, then make concrete suggestions that address the issues at hand. The best you did was misinterpret them and attempt to argue by throwing questions back in their face.

Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forum

[quote=Kushana ]
    You got banned for a variety of reasons, none of which have to do with what you believe, but what and how you said it.

An insult: Either Ghostcrawler has never raided before or he is trying to cover up...
    A pointless hyperbole or insult: this is just his way of saying he does not care about priests[sic] situation
    Another insult that flies in the face of blue posts: I just wish Blizzard would understand when they make a toon good and then make it suck it not only makes the player take it personally (they have explicitly said that they don't like to nerf because it gets people upset)

Shall I go on?

Your post is a giant QQ where you complain about how Ghostcrawler and Blizzard don't understand nerfing and the nature of forums. You offer no constructive options as to a) how Blizzard might address the identified issues with CoH; or b) how to interpret a forum as a sample representative of their 11.5 million subscribers.

If you want to get noticed (positively) by the devs, then make concrete suggestions that address the issues at hand. The best you did was misinterpret them and attempt to argue by throwing questions back in their face.
    [/quote

So basically if I disagree with a dev I am insulting them? Who needs to grow up here?
    User was banned three weeks for trolling and insults due to the following post:

"Not U of P and it is accredited. WTF is your degree in ass hat? Hooker?

You want to keep on posting bra? Not scared of your QQ posts bra... "

Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

what the hell are u saying about priest not good in raids as healers ??
    as far as i have seen they have huge AoE healing and are always first on healingmeters.

Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

Quote Originally Posted by lionheartz
    Are you Ghostcrawler? and then whoever you are no need to call me stupid and still the forum rules still not point out why I should get a ban? I voiced a opinion and was disagreed with. BTW I have no repect for you poster and I feel I am smarter than you will ever be in your life lol. Like I need WoW... Like I need you... I do not sir and btw who hell are you?
    Why did you honestly post this here? Was it for sympathy or understanding of why you got banned?

Did you review the forums prior to posting your thread?

There are 100,000 other priest posts of 'if CoH is nerfed, our class is doomed to sit in the corner with no group.'

The entire emphasis on me ranting about the age difference, as well as the tactical discussion of stupidity, comes not from my desire to feel, in any way, superior to that of your initial post, but I was trying to make the point that if you cannot read basic rules and outlines of the forums prior to posting upon them, you do not deserve to post in the first place.

You got banned-though be it temporarily-for adding to the plethora of other posts of the same subject and content which did not fulfill the guidelines of the forums, which added to the clutter of the forums (which also did not fulfill the guidelines), and then on top of that you insulted the moderator of the forums.

Who am I? No one that you know. Perhaps the anonymous nature of the internet has created a rather bitter response on my part, or perhaps you deserved a more severe punishment. By creating the post that you did, you're not only having a negative impact on those forums, you're taking away from the time of developers from fixing and/or implementing issues that the healing community has together -- for example, the random '0 heal' variable which no one has been able to pinpoint yet or ways to improve the UI for healers to make our job a little easier.

Something that's not a redundant, diarrhea of the mouth, and insulting post about how a nerf to your instant, no cooldown AE heal will ruin the class.
    Johnny: Dad! I did it?!
    Dad: Did what?! Cure Cancer?!?!!
    Johnny: Nah; I made the first post on a forum sticky! All shall tremble before me in my awesomeness!!!1!

I hear Shamans, Paladins, and Druids have abilities that prevent the tank from dieing to unsurvivable damage, confirm or deny.

Konju is right, you weren't banned for disagreeing or stating your opinion. You were banned for being stupid and not following the forum guidelines.

As I read your responses to other posters here (after muddling through your interminable original post) I find that I am glad you got a temp. ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi
    Konju is right, you weren't banned for disagreeing or stating your opinion. You were banned for being stupid and not following the forum guidelines.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by konju
    Why did you honestly post this here? Was it for sympathy or understanding of why you got banned?

Did you review the forums prior to posting your thread?

There are 100,000 other priest posts of 'if CoH is nerfed, our class is doomed to sit in the corner with no group.'

The entire emphasis on me ranting about the age difference, as well as the tactical discussion of stupidity, comes not from my desire to feel, in any way, superior to that of your initial post, but I was trying to make the point that if you cannot read basic rules and outlines of the forums prior to posting upon them, you do not deserve to post in the first place.

You got banned-though be it temporarily-for adding to the plethora of other posts of the same subject and content which did not fulfill the guidelines of the forums, which added to the clutter of the forums (which also did not fulfill the guidelines), and then on top of that you insulted the moderator of the forums.

Who am I? No one that you know. Perhaps the anonymous nature of the internet has created a rather bitter response on my part, or perhaps you deserved a more severe punishment. By creating the post that you did, you're not only having a negative impact on those forums, you're taking away from the time of developers from fixing and/or implementing issues that the healing community has together -- for example, the random '0 heal' variable which no one has been able to pinpoint yet or ways to improve the UI for healers to make our job a little easier.

Something that's not a redundant, diarrhea of the mouth, and insulting post about how a nerf to your instant, no cooldown AE heal will ruin the class.

Look I posted a thread in Healing forums. ONE thread! Not 10 threads ONE! I believe everyone has a voice no matter how bad it may seem to the person is reading it. The person that posted the thread posted it because he felt it was worth reading.

I feel sometimes devs think they are the only ones playing this game. You think there should be only one way to present facts to you. There is more than one way to do things. I have a superman personality, I do not kiss butt, sorry I do not. If I feel the devs are doing great things I will post it and perhaps I should do that more often if I decide to continue play this game. Which right now seems slim to none.

Many of you act perfect as if you have not QQ as in disagreed about something in your life in a forum. Please, you are not perfect!

Many of you act perfect as if you have not QQ as in disagreed about something in your life in a forum. Please, you are not perfect!
    You. Did. This. In. A. Forum. Designed. Specifically. For. The. Healing. Community. To. Offer. Feedback. And. Suggestions. On. How. To. Improve. Healing. In. World. Of. Warcraft. Move. Your. Ideas. To. Priest. Forums. It. Was. The. Wrong. Place. To. Post. You. Insulted. The. Moderator. Of. Those. Forums. And. Offered. No. Suggestions.
    Johnny: Nah; I made the first post on a forum sticky! All shall tremble before me in my awesomeness!!!1!

In all honesty priests are good healers atm so i dunno what the OP is bitching about

I got a permanent ban for making fun of a moderator typo..

Suck it up, WoW forums suck, and so do their CMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbaba
    In all honesty priests are good healers atm so i dunno what the OP is bitching about
    He's upset and arguing that there was no reason to get temporarily banned for beating a dead horse that got rezzed, used a soulstone, battle rezzed, and then zombified with a stick with utter redundancy.

If he had just taken one moment of time to read this thread:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...54537834&sid=1
    Or the guidelines for the forums...

Nothing would have happened to him. This has been such an overused topic that they actually stickied threads about 'chill out, the world...of warcraft...is not collapsing.'

So, he posted here for sympathetic review, and has been met with the opposite. Which just makes him additionally upset.

Andil

Wow OP, you sure know how to QQ. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    I got a permanent ban for making fun of a moderator typo..

Suck it up, WoW forums suck, and so do their CMs.
    I agree with you your ban sucks. But this game is not fun to me anymore and will not let them push me around when they want too. I am quitting and have 15 dollars or at times 30 dollars to spend each month. Games are for fun and this game has turned into much more of a tick to me than anything else. BTW my degree deals with saving peoples lives... Devs what do they do? thats right piss people off.

I agree with you your ban sucks. But this game is not fun to me anymore and will not let them push me around when they want too. I am quitting and have 15 dollars or at times 30 dollars to spend each month. Games are for fun and this game has turned into much more of a tick to me than anything else. BTW my degree deals with saving peoples lives... Devs what do they do? thats right piss people off.
    You have a degree in saving lives? Is that an accredited degree or from the University of Phoenix Online: School of Saving Lives.

Quote Originally Posted by konju
    You have a degree in saving lives? Is that an accredited degree or from the University of Phoenix Online: School of Saving Lives.
    Not U of P and it is accredited. WTF is your degree in ass hat? Hooker?

You want to keep on posting bra? Not scared of your QQ posts bra...

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Another thing I would like to talk about is how blizzard devs say forums is not a good sample of what the 11 million subscribers really think.
    Well GC has a good point. The day the WoW forums turns into something else then "nerf plox, or fix plox, or amigawd i sux plox fix nerfz plox" the forums will be a good place to gather good and viable feedback, but as it stands now the only posts you get is "Fix plox" and no feedback or maybe even hints to what could make anything better. All the good and reasonable topics drown in trolls, idiots and general people who knows fuck all about anything in this game. Even the good replies and/or topics get swamped with the same kind of people.

Not U of P and it is accredited. WTF is your degree in ass hat? Hooker?

You want to keep on posting bra? Not scared of your QQ posts bra...
    I have two bachelor degrees, and I am currently working on my MA. I'm not QQing, I'm trolling your QQ, poor me post. There's definitely a difference. Bra.

I'll always be invited to the raid.

Because my guild loves me.

If you're guild won't raid with you as a priest, I suggest finding a new guild.