Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    I got invited to my raids because I'm not shit.

    Are you shit?

  2. #42

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Quote Originally Posted by konju
    I have two bachelor degrees, and I am currently working on my MA. I'm not QQing, I'm trolling your QQ, poor me post. There's definitely a difference. Bra.
    Oh really hypocrit? You tell me never to troll and here you are trolling STFU! You just said you are a troll lol.
    User was banned three weeks for trolling and insults due to the following post:

    "Not U of P and it is accredited.* WTF is your degree in ass hat?* Hooker?


    You want to keep on posting bra?* Not scared of your QQ posts bra...** "

  3. #43
    Bloodsail Admiral DaDimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Quote Originally Posted by lionheartz
    But this game is not fun to me anymore and will not let them push me around when they want too.
    Hello, I'm a Resto-Shaman.
    Let me talk to you for a second... you probably read in hundreds of threads, all over the web... that there is quite some issue with you and your ub0r-skill0rz-omfgwtflolroflmao-CoH. You know.. I've been to Malygos.. and I've been to Saphiron.. and somehow.. I don't really like what I see. I mean... there are days, where you fight against Malygos.. and where you can't get him down first try.. and you accidentally look at the healing meter.. and see a Priest having FUCKING 4K HPS! Now.. what does he do? Spam CoH, whenever there are enough people damaged.. which includes Vortex and Arcane Storm... where the CoH-Priest can easily get 8k HPS for several seconds... and there am I. Having my CH... or HW... sitting at... well, with luck I'll get to 2k HPS... but than I'm reeeeaaaaally lucky... and to get that much, or even more, I'd have to use Riptide, CH, HW and LHW to a very annoying extent... getting my point?

    You whine about a nerf to a spell, which is imbalanced. It IS too strong. Ever wondered how a fight against Malygos would look like without a priest or druid? Ever DONE a fight against Malygos without a priest or druid? No?
    So... guess one can see it... CoH HAD to be nerfed. Not because I think it is really necessary, as the nerf is making some fights way more difficult... but it was just too strong. FACT! Some goes for WG, which is, e.g. at Maexxna, quite the same. (I mean.. how can a restoration druid in naxx25 get over 4k HPS at Maexxna, whereas a shaman or pally NEVER has even the slightest chance to reach those numbers? Well... even a priest can't get that high, as most AoE-damage is inflicted by Web Spray, which prevents any casts...)

    What I originally wanted to say was the following:
    If you play a game to be overpowered, than you're wrong. Go look for another game, don't go on our nerves and feel like god, or whatever you want to. Problem is, that you can't get than in WoW.. at least not for long, as Blizzard tries to get some Class Balance done. And thus these "Wanna be ub0r, wanna be god, wanna be better than everyone else, spamming 1 button"-lowbies should leave real players alone.
    Thanks for your attention.^^

  4. #44

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Now see this is just a terrible QQ post. You started off good with the whole being banned stuff but then you wandered off course. It starts rambling etc etc. If you want to write a good QQ post you have to state all the reasons you are the best priest to ever play this game and why you would be better at GC's job than him, without specifically stating "I'm better than GC because" or whatever because then you just look even dumber. Also I hope you posted on your level 2 toon on a different server to boost credibility. Perhaps if you wanted to write a good QQ post you should have googled "QQ post in wow" or something because you need to stop spreading your fail butter on the forums.

  5. #45

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Quote Originally Posted by lionheartz
    I am quitting and have 15 dollars or at times 30 dollars to spend each month.
    After reflecting twenty doses of reality, and with denial still showing no sign of weaknesses, lionheartz clicks his "I win" button and departs before his defenses are torn down.

    Can I have your stuff?


  6. #46
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow.
    Posts
    1,966

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Quote Originally Posted by lionheartz
    Not U of P and it is accredited. WTF is your degree in ass hat? Hooker?


    You want to keep on posting bra? Not scared of your QQ posts bra...
    I'm starting to see why you got a ban by your latest replies in these topics.

  7. #47

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Quote Originally Posted by lionheartz
    Oh really hypocrit? You tell me never to troll and here you are trolling STFU! You just said you are a troll lol.
    No, I'm not a 'hypocrit'(+e) because I told you not to troll the Blizzard owned forums designed specifically for in-game healing mechanisms (aka the healing forums).

    I seriously doubt you have a degree, nor that you went to college...but I'll play along--because I have ~45minutes for servers to be back up.

    Back to the subject of being a hypocrite in any fashion, the argument which you have attempted, though weakly, to hold has been the following: I got banned, I am seeking the reasons as to why.

    Why you got banned: we've discussed enough.

    What to do in the future to avoid being banned: do not troll, insult, etc. We've also discussed.

    Now, for the situation to be applicable to me (aka for me to be a 'hypocrit') the following would have to be met:

    1) I would have to make enough trolling posts to get banned from here.
    2) I would then have to post a thread on the World of Warcraft forums QQing about why I feel it is unjustified that I got banned, and then I would troll my own thread when people reacted differently than I had initially assumed the would react.

    Which is just full of stupid to begin with. Hence, my original statement to you. Mr. Bachelor of Saving Lives.
    Johnny:* Dad!* I did it?!
    Dad:* Did what?!* Cure Cancer?!?!!
    Johnny:* Nah;*I made the first post on a forum sticky!* All shall tremble before me in my awesomeness!!!1!

  8. #48

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forum

    Konju = Win

  9. #49

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forum

    W/o sifting through the past four pages...

    OP, you were banned for QQ.

    That is, you posted a huge wall-o-text, in the healing forums, complaining about nerfs, which rambled on and off topic, and offered no real support for your position. It is not helpful in any way - a QQ post - and hence deleted. I speculate the ban was from repeated postings of simular value.

    -Z

  10. #50

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Druids have Wild Growth, our 51 skill spell...

    and It is going to be nerfed...

    Yet you dont see us crying and complaing as much as COH priests, and all this carry on about how; someone who does this as the FULL TIME JOB (working for blizzard); does not know what they are doing?

    Have you ever stopped to thought, they get thousands of people like you every day complaining on something that is being changed for the greater good in the LONG TERM??

    Stop the whinge, and start playing. If you dont like it, tough shit.

  11. #51

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Quote Originally Posted by oglaigh
    why don't you go put this much effort into something worthwhile op.


    you just read too many bullshit QQ posts, and felt like you needed one too :P

    is it as cool as you expected? are the views going up? maybe this will hit 10 pages! GL BROOO.
    You surely a psychic cause you read my thoughts exactly . . .

  12. #52
    greenmasheen
    Guest

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia
    You are playing their game, under their rules. You play their toons, cuz you don't really "own" as your own. Meaning that you can't take it from their database. It's just reserved. If Blizz decided to wipe all toons in a server they can, and what are you gonna do? QQ?, threaten them?, sue them? Not play anymore? To put it simple, everyone is going to have to endure what Blizzard puts in each patch, whether it's nerfs or buffs.
    well, the more customers you piss off and ultimately lose, the less profit you net in your pocket. not exactly rocket science.

  13. #53

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Herald of the Titans / Dedicated Insanity - 10man Only Guild

    Made by Sokogeka, a Legend.
    Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

  14. #54

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    i read it, and i must say i would have add to the topic when locking it: maybe your guild dont bring you because of you, and not the class

  15. #55

    Re: Got a temp ban for posting this topic in world of warcraft.com healing forums...

    Those forums aren't to discuss the ways Blizzard moderates their own forum.
    Developer - http://db.mmo-champion.com/
    Developer - http://wowtal.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •