Abo's Might vs Tundra Stalker.

I'm using a 27/44 Blood/Frost build that works quite fine for pve and not too bad for pvp. Well, what I wanted to know is what is better? +10% AP from Abomination's Might or 10% damage done from Tundra Stalker?. To me sounds the same thing, but I'm not really sure, some friends tell me that 10% damage >> 10% ap, but I think +10% AP = 10% damage XDD. This is confusing to me XD.

Thanks for the answers ^^.

Re: Abo's Might vs Tundra Stalker.

Depends on wat you are doing ..
    Abo Might is a 10% ap for grp/raid buff while 10% more damage is well personal.
    While 10% more ab doesnt calculate to 10% more damage, it is still advisable to go for the grp/raid buff.

^^

Rofl as soon as i saw that topic heading i had to come in hear and post a reply.

Who cares what the topic's about, lol at the abos might.

Quote Originally Posted by Burning
    I'm replying cuz i love the term 'Abo's might'

Aussies you know what I'm talking about =D

Might as well call it the 'Petrol Sniffer's Drunken Reality'
    Gasp!
    I havn't heard of many Aboriginals who play WoW before.
    Not trying to be racist.
    :0.

:S I don't understand what's so funny about "abo", I've just shortened. (Maybe because I'm Spanish I don't understand the joke :S)

Well, then 10% damage is better than 10% ap, but 10% ap is a raid buff, isn't it? So... 10% ap is not directly 10% damage as I thought...

You are leaving out something else that is a part of Tundra Stalker, the expertise provided is enough to justify spending the 46-50 points in any tree.

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao
    :S I don't understand what's so funny about "abo", I've just shortened. (Maybe because I'm Spanish I don't understand the joke :S)
    In Australia, Abo means Aboriginal and is usually a racist way to call an Aboriginal by that name.

New Achievement= 'Petrol Sniffer's Drunken Reality' ?

Tundra Stalker is almost for sure better DPS for yourself, but if you're raiding anything and someone else isn't also providing a 10% AP buff then you'd be short changing your raid a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by quinndo
    You are leaving out something else that is a part of Tundra Stalker, the expertise provided is enough to justify spending the 46-50 points in any tree.
    see this isnt that accurate, because in this case you have the opportunity to pick up vet of the third war, which among its many stellar benefits, adds 6 expertise. so you actually net an extra one
    all hail king frost strike

U can't just compare abomination's might to tundra stalker.... cuz well you actually have to spend about 5-6 pts to get to abomination's might... "vetern of the third war" which increases ur strength/stam by 8% and adds 6exterpise... so v.t.w with abomination's might is a (1.08*1.02 = 1.10) almost 10% increase in strength (which is almost like saying 20% AP since 1 STR = 2 AP) plus 10% AP increase with 6 expertise. So if u had 500 str before the talents... then afterwards you'd have 500*1.08*1.02= 550.8 str which is about 1101.6 AP... after the 10% AP increase 1101.6*1.10=1211.76 AP from str alone, whereas w/o the talents you'd ahve 500str and 1000AP. the talents grant u about 20%AP increase.

Tundra is a 10% increase to specials and 5 expertise.

I prefer the 20% AP with 6 expertise