1. #1

    Whats this peeveepee thing?

    O hai I'm a shadowpriest, whats this peeveepee thing?

    I hear you need burst, is 12k with every single proc and pve gear once every 12 seconds with 5k damage to yourself good enough? .

    I hear you need cc, is fear on a 26 second cooldown good enough?

    I hear you could use interrupts well we haven't got any of them but is silence on another 30 second cooldown good enough?

    I hear you need survivability talents how about a talent that silences you for 6 seconds on a 3 minute cooldown, that good enough? I mean I know I can get gouged and stuff while the thing is on but can I play guise?

    Yeah I know its been said but seriously I don't want to spec 31 points into holy or respec full disc to have more than 20 seconds lifespan in arenas.

    Now for the constructive part...anyone actually got any ideas for fixing us rather than just QQing without affecting my true love, PvE? I would like some penalty for just dispelling my dots or something on a lower cooldown for stopping healers.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

  2. #2

    Re: Whats this peeveepee thing?

    Cool another QQ thread from a class that hasnt been 'balanced' yet.
    If you want to know the answer to all your questions its called patience.
    Or learn your place in PvP AT THE TIME BEING and heal. Rogue DiscP are the top teams in quite a few battle groups. Bottom line, Blizz will fix their PvP system, you just need to have patience and not waste peoples time with these QQ threads.
    User has been permanently banned for trolling due to this post:

    "Thanks for explaining to all of MMO champion's forums that you dont know how to p.
    Buy corpse dust, instant win because DKs are ezmode."

  3. #3

    Re: Whats this peeveepee thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Killtac2
    Cool another QQ thread from a class that hasnt been 'balanced' yet.
    If you want to know the answer to all your questions its called patience.
    Or learn your place in PvP AT THE TIME BEING and heal. Rogue DiscP are the top teams in quite a few battle groups. Bottom line, Blizz will fix their PvP system, you just need to have patience and not waste peoples time with these QQ threads.
    Grats on failing the real test behind this post, to see if people read all the way or just assume they know the content and chat rubbish...it appears you chat rubbish.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

  4. #4

    Re: Whats this peeveepee thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Killtac2
    Cool another QQ thread from a class that hasnt been 'balanced' yet.
    If you want to know the answer to all your questions its called patience.
    Or learn your place in PvP AT THE TIME BEING and heal. Rogue DiscP are the top teams in quite a few battle groups. Bottom line, Blizz will fix their PvP system, you just need to have patience and not waste peoples time with these QQ threads.
    Patience? When has shadow ever been viable in arenas, besides when warlocks were grossly overpowered?

  5. #5

    Re: Whats this peeveepee thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by frott
    Patience? When has shadow ever been viable in arenas, besides when warlocks were grossly overpowered?
    I know quite a few Spriests that were brutal in Season 4. Shadow priest isn't a faceroll class. It isn't a mage or rogue and you can just jump in the arena and win most of your matches with a moderate amount of skill. You have to actually be good. People have been QQing about Spriest pvp since BC was launched. But yet, people still manage to be good with them.

  6. #6

    Re: Whats this peeveepee thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derfington
    I know quite a few Spriests that were brutal in Season 4. Shadow priest isn't a faceroll class. It isn't a mage or rogue and you can just jump in the arena and win most of your matches with a moderate amount of skill. You have to actually be good. People have been QQing about Spriest pvp since BC was launched. But yet, people still manage to be good with them.
    Not only that, but you also need a very good partner who babysits you all the time.
    You can twist and turn it as you will, but in 2v2 the shadow priest's partner will always be doing 70% of the job. Ergo we get carried because we suck a dozen balls, and are only there for kite-tanking.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •