Thread: Thanks blizzard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Thanks blizzard

Hows about we try to actually balance things around pve rather than fing arenas. QQ warlocks are bad in areas blahblah go emo /wrist... who cares? Adapt, play another class don't play. They know this *already* and are fixing it.

I will repeat this in capitals and full stops. THEY. ARE. FIXING. IT

Sorry but needless whining like spolit children (on Christmas... jeeze the birth of our saviour does nothing to stop whines) won't make them fix things sooner. Or maybe we should be like the people that whine about maintainenxe every week... we know its going to happen and it will take a while. So - shall we give them time to get it right or whine like stuck pigs so they rush it and muck it up?

And yes... suprisingly you *can play another class until yours is fixed". Thats what you look down your toon list and see *ten* whole slots. Why? Because it stops whiners boring half the playerbase to death with whines. People reroll to stop themselves whining because its obviously too hard for them to take *balancing* the game. they balance the game for pve, pvp suffers. Now what? You will whine to get hyper powered dot lazOrs that aren;t effected by resilience to buff you in arenas or whatever to gimp pve? Right... good logic.

Give them time, drink some sherry and please just have a QQ free Christmas already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate
    Hows about we try to actually balance things around pve rather than fing arenas. QQ warlocks are bad in areas blahblah go emo /wrist... who cares? Adapt, play another class don't play. They know this *already* and are fixing it.

Sorry but needless whining like spolit children (on Christmas... jeeze the birth of our saviour does nothing to stop whines) won't make them fix things sooner. Or maybe we should be like the people that whine about maintainenxe every week... we know its going to happen and it will take a while. So - shall we give them time to get it right or whine like stuck pigs so they rush it and muck it up?

And yes... suprisingly you *can play another class until yours is fixed". Thats what you look down your toon list and see *ten* whole slots. Why? Because it stops whiners boring half the playerbase to death with whines. People reroll to stop themselves whining because its obviously too hard for them to take *balancing* the game. they balance the game for pve, pvp suffers. Now what? You will whine to get hyper powered dot lazOrs that aren;t effected by resilience to buff you in arenas or whatever to gimp pve? Right... good logic.

Give them time, drink some sherry and please just have a QQ free Christmas already.
    This poster makes sense -.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrion
    I don't mean to rain on your parade with this question, but do you even have any resillience?

Becouse if you don't its obvious you'll get bursted down and you shouldn't be crying about it.
    Yes I have 600 atm and to get more I need to get rating up, which we was 30 rating away from and then we droped down to 1500 and disbanded team because of embarassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Militriax
    Yes I have 600 atm and to get more I need to get rating up, which we was 30 rating away from and then we droped down to 1500 and disbanded team because of embarassment.
    ppffftttt get at least 800 resi. You'd still die in cheapshots, but yeah.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    ppffftttt get at least 800 resi. You'd still die in cheapshots, but yeah.
    No I'm geting 1025 and not more or less cause that is the cap, but I can't atm I need more rating to get the items. And this is totally impossible because we meet either a melee dps + healer or 2 melee dps. And yeah this means GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate

lol, u are so dead wrong

Blizzard is TRYING to fix it, they just cant fix it that easily
    they fucked up so hard, end of story
    1. they ignored all beta feedback on pvp, there was alot of it
    2. they released the game way to soon, id rather still be playing TBC with perhaps a s5 there then playing Lich atm
    3. they cant fix pvp imbalance, cause it would fuck up pve, if they nerf burst in pvp it will effect pve dmg waay to harshly, like ret paladins, warriors, muti rogues are VERY based on their huge numbers

they just fucked up, easy as that, get over the fact that theres an imbalance and stop QQing on the forums about the same subject over and over again, theres plenty of threads like these

anyway Merry xmas, and a happy newyear
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Blizz let everyone down with their mistakes, theres just to many holes wich needs to be filled
    theyr more focussed on pve, dual spec, items, money, getting a world record in most played or sold game in the world then fixing pvp, cause they just cant

Quote Originally Posted by Powell
    lol, u are so dead wrong

1. they ignored all beta feedback on pvp, there was alot of it
    2. they released the game way to soon, id rather still be playing TBC with perhaps a s5 there then playing Lich atm
    3. they cant fix pvp imbalance, cause it would fuck up pve, if they nerf burst in pvp it will effect pve dmg waay to harshly, like ret paladins, warriors, muti rogues are VERY based on their huge numbers

they just fucked up, easy as that, get over the fact that theres an imbalance and stop QQing on the forums about the same subject over and over again, theres plenty of threads like these

anyway Merry xmas, and a happy newyear
    Make the sta budget cost on pvp gear 1.7 instead of the current 1.5.
    This will lead to increased health pools only for pvp thus countering burst. People from pve can buy some pvp gear from pve'ing anyway, and pve gear won't dominate the arena as much with this.

Tanks will still wear pve gear because of all the mitigation.

Poof I thought of a fix that sounds reasonable (to me at least) in 3 seconds. If you honestly believe blizz can't think of anything (better) than yeah, go find a new game I guess? Or just give up on pvp? Whining for the sake of QQ gets us nowhere, doesn't help and if you believe blizz can't fix it anyway then it doesn't help much if you complain about / against them .

In short, have fun, merry christmass, hope for the best and keep it constructive.

Destro + Feral, your target should live approximately 3 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    Make the sta budget cost on pvp gear 1.7 instead of the current 1.5.
    This will lead to increased health pools only for pvp thus countering burst. People from pve can buy some pvp gear from pve'ing anyway, and pve gear won't dominate the arena as much with this.

Tanks will still wear pve gear because of all the mitigation.

Poof I thought of a fix that sounds reasonable (to me at least) in 3 seconds. If you honestly believe blizz can't think of anything (better) than yeah, go find a new game I guess? Or just give up on pvp? Whining for the sake of QQ gets us nowhere, doesn't help and if you believe blizz can't fix it anyway then it doesn't help much if you complain about / against them .

In short, have fun, merry christmass, hope for the best and keep it constructive.
    increasing the hp on pvp gear should be good
    but still, warriors with enrage regen could regen way to much then
    might be the only one i could come up with atm why this could be a pain, but atleast theres something
    and nerfing enrage regen will once again effect pve

increasing the hp on pvp gear should be good
    but still, warriors with enrage regen could regen way to much then
    might be the only one i could come up with atm why this could be a pain, but atleast theres something
    and nerfing enrage regen will once again effect pve
    The hp regen isn't that good(especially with mortal strike effects(it counts as a hot right?)), and really, which warrior counts on getting crit in pve to get health regen? xD

(unless you mean non raid pve, in which case well we steamroll those mobs anyway)

I have to agree with him, locks are joke right now in arenas. To be serious, since wotlk came i never lost against any 2v2 team with a warlock. I think Blizzard should create 2 trees separately, a pve tree and a pvp tree.
    {broken sig link}

today i thought i got one shotted by a rogue, i have 698 res. It happen in like one single move had to look at the combat log, ambush for 12.5k and backstacb 6.5k but hey i thought that was pretty funny lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pert
    Destro + Feral, your target should live approximately 3 seconds.
    Sure I can go destro, I know how to play it and it's actually funniest spec in arena but, my partner aint gonna respec feral, he don''t have gear, can't remember him ever playing it and he doesn't want to.
    Shouldn't arena be atleast playable in all specs?

Okey, I understand if you wanted to nerf us in some way or whatever after BC but wtf, do we have a chance now?

No.

Seriously wtf are they thinking. I'm playing with my IRL friend who is a druid. We tried affli + boomkin, affli + resto, demo + boomkin, demo + resto nothing works. I guess your comment on this will be l2p your class... blablabla bullshit.

We cant do a shit we burn all our cds but we cant survive. If we meet 2 dps well someone of us will die immediately for sure even if he is resto and im demo and they go for me I'll pop demonform and hs he will heal as usuall and use instant heals and still I will go down before we even realized which combo we're meeting.

yes this is a WTF QQ WHINE post.

How am I supposed to survive in this fucking arena. I don't wanna be stuck in pve since blizzard made the expansions pve content so silly easy so everyone cleared 25 man version and ppl are already puging 25 man. FUNNY! And now we cant even do arena. gg

merry christmas and a happy new QQ.

me
    If you actually think about the situation in arenas right now you'll see that resilience isn't where the average will sit at the beginning of s2 and that clothies without pvp gear sit at 15k health, which is easily burstable by a single dps in just a couple seconds. Stop crying, wait for s2 or go do lolpve and get your hateful gear, then come complain about gettig owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Season 2 was in bc welcome to s5 and wotlk.

I have 21k hp and 620 resilience, soul link (abosrbing 20% dmg to pet), master demonologist (5% less damage taken), 1/3 in demonic resilience (1% less chance to get crited) + hots, instant heals, healthstone, death coil, demon form. And I can't stay up.
    I know I'm still 405 resilience away from cap, yes it will help but no it wont save me.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher
    If you actually think about the situation in arenas right now you'll see that resilience isn't where the average will sit at the beginning of s2 and that clothies without pvp gear sit at 15k health, which is easily burstable by a single dps in just a couple seconds. Stop crying, wait for s2 or go do lolpve and get your hateful gear, then come complain about gettig owned.
    First its' Wait till 80'

then it became 'Wait till arena'

now it's 'Wait till res gear'

what's next? Wait for blizz?

Quote Originally Posted by asparagus
    First its' Wait till 80'

then it became 'Wait till arena'

now it's 'Wait till res gear'

what's next? Wait for blizz?
    Then it's probably; Wait for next big content patch > Wait 'til next season > Wait 'til next expansion

And so on..
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

lol, u are so dead wrong

Actually muti rogues aren't based on bursty numbers at all. What makes them bursty in pvp is Overkill, and that's when you come out of stealth and most of time in pve, you're not restealthing. Most of pve damage from mut rogues are poisons/white damage. We actually have shitting burst for pvp unless we open on you or you let us restealth.

Season 2 was in bc welcome to s4.

I have 21k hp and 620 resilience, soul link (abosrbing 20% dmg to pet), master demonologist (5% less damage taken), 1/3 in demonic resilience (1% less chance to get crited) + hots, instant heals, healthstone, death coil, demon form. And I can't stay up.
    I know I'm still 405 resilience away from cap, yes it will help but no it wont save me.
    With that crap resilience, and bad armor ( Since PVP gear is working is way up in the game) then, what is the suprise?
    ... You want the game to be like 1 class your playing to rule the shit.. Its not easy to fix one thing, and then break two. Give it a break. Get the gear and maybe find a new team-mate/L2P.... And BTW, there were many QQ's about warlocks being useless at this point..