Thread: Thanks blizzard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnel
    With that crap resilience, and bad armor ( Since PVP gear is working is way up in the game) then, what is the suprise?
    ... You want the game to be like 1 class your playing to rule the shit.. Its not easy to fix one thing, and then break two. Give it a break. Get the gear and maybe find a new team-mate/L2P.... And BTW, there were many QQ's about warlocks being useless at this point..
    This is quite funny, 300 resi was pretty good for some classes in pvp at ~s1/2/3.

    This post has the same reduction as 300 resi gave then.
    Armour is a lot more useless now since all melee classes do more dmg based on non physical attacks (like poisons) except for perhaps warriors.

    So yeah 620 resi (equal to the 300 resi at lvl 70 value) really isn't that low
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

  2. #42

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    The point is, that you can get much more

  3. #43

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnel
    The point is, that you can get much more
    The point is that you lived longer in the past with a lot less resi. And people with ~800 resi still die in cheapshots.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

  4. #44

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Militriax
    Okey, I understand if you wanted to nerf us in some way or whatever after BC but wtf, do we have a chance now?

    No.

    Seriously wtf are they thinking. I'm playing with my IRL friend who is a druid. We tried affli + boomkin, affli + resto, demo + boomkin, demo + resto nothing works. I guess your comment on this will be l2p your class... blablabla bullshit.

    We cant do a shit we burn all our cds but we cant survive. If we meet 2 dps well someone of us will die immediately for sure even if he is resto and im demo and they go for me I'll pop demonform and hs he will heal as usuall and use instant heals and still I will go down before we even realized which combo we're meeting.

    yes this is a WTF QQ WHINE post.

    How am I supposed to survive in this fucking arena. I don't wanna be stuck in pve since blizzard made the expansions pve content so silly easy so everyone cleared 25 man version and ppl are already puging 25 man. FUNNY! And now we cant even do arena. gg


    merry christmas and a happy new QQ.

    me
    Here's the bottom line from where I sit: though the game is always in flux, and there will never actually be a point in time where everything is completely balanced, Blizz has historically done a very good job at balancing things over the long haul <puts on flame retardant suit>. If you like what they've done prior to Lich King (which I will assume you did since you're still playing), then there's a good chance you're going to like where Lich King ends up, too. Yes, there are things that need to be addressed. I guarantee you Blizzard is well aware of them and is working on them. They've always shown themselves to be down to earth and attentive to the community.

    So, have patience, post serious suggestions if you have them, drop the QQ posts, and wait for things to even out. If you don't like where the game is, put your account on hold till it gets there, and find another game or activity to enjoy. Money talks, and if enough people put their money where their mouth is and walked away from the game for a while, it would undoubtedly bring faster changes (if you find them too slow now).

    And Merry Christmas.

  5. #45

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnel
    With that crap resilience, and bad armor ( Since PVP gear is working is way up in the game) then, what is the suprise?
    ... You want the game to be like 1 class your playing to rule the shit.. Its not easy to fix one thing, and then break two. Give it a break. Get the gear and maybe find a new team-mate/L2P.... And BTW, there were many QQ's about warlocks being useless at this point..
    1. I told a few times in this thread already that if I want more resi I need more rating.
    2. I dont want the game to be whatever you meant with that sentence (your english wasn't clear enough for me). I guess you meant that I want the game to be mega easy for warlocks. No I just want a chance vs melee combos in arena.
    3. Hey you like everyone else can say L2P when someone has opinions on their class.
    4. Yeah there is many QQ threads and this is one of them accept it and gtfo.

  6. #46

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    The point is that you lived longer in the past with a lot less resi. And people with ~800 resi still die in cheapshots.
    The amount of resilience you need at 80 to accomplish what 300-400 did at 70 is much higher, and isn't easily available to everyone right off the bat. Burst damage is insane in (excuse me) S5 because of the fact that everyone is wearing pve gear. Congratulations if you're wearing the shitty blue pvp gear. The stat loss on that isn't worth the resilience if you're using a hot healer vs a two dps burst team. Because right now the gear available through honor just won't supply you with enough survivability to make it through the onslaught of a burst team. Either get a burst healer like a disc priest or a holy pally or utilize your fears better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

    TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

  7. #47

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher
    The amount of resilience you need at 80 to accomplish what 300-400 did at 70 is much higher, and isn't easily available to everyone right off the bat. Burst damage is insane in (excuse me) S5 because of the fact that everyone is wearing pve gear. Congratulations if you're wearing the shitty blue pvp gear. The stat loss on that isn't worth the resilience if you're using a hot healer vs a two dps burst team. Because right now the gear available through honor just won't supply you with enough survivability to make it through the onslaught of a burst team. Either get a burst healer like a disc priest or a holy pally or utilize your fears better.
    I was res capped at 70 and I'm only 2% damage reduction short of what I had then now. I get 100-0'd in cheap shots/intercepts/HoJ all the time.

    People saying it's resilience stop making a fool of yourself. You're just disillusioning yourself.

  8. #48

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Ofmanv
    I was res capped at 70 and I'm only 2% damage reduction short of what I had then now. I get 100-0'd in cheap shots/intercepts/HoJ all the time.
    People saying it's resilience stop making a fool of yourself. You're just disillusioning yourself.
    OMG u have 100 hp only ??? ??? ???
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

  9. #49

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzzek
    But the fact that you really mentioned Mage as an OP class in tbc shows how clueless you really are.
    He didn't. He listed them as 6th place. And I'd agree that they were better than shamans, hunters and paladins too.

  10. #50

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Lol run on sentences!

  11. #51

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Militriax
    I wonder how the fuck can they miss this? They had a beta to see things like this and they didnt even notice it was fucked-up-badly?
    shaaame
    Seriously, Beta / Test honestly do jack shit.

    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-793881.jpg
    Farming Resist Sets & Attunements > Instance Gating

  12. #52

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    you people do realize that its not really crits that kill us right? a lot of melee have been stacking ap rather than crit. and resil only effects crit. so no matter how much resil we get we are going to get bursted down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

  13. #53

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    you people do realize that its not really crits that kill us right? a lot of melee have been stacking ap rather than crit. and resil only effects crit. so no matter how much resil we get we are going to get bursted down.
    Which is why a lot of us have been saying for a while that resil needs to affect "white damage"
    Definition of useless -

    Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

  14. #54

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    you people do realize that its not really crits that kill us right? a lot of melee have been stacking ap rather than crit. and resil only effects crit. so no matter how much resil we get we are going to get bursted down.
    Exactly that's what I meant earlier when I said that it wont be all fine when I'm resilience caped. They better do something good in that patch or I'm gonna QQ more, I wanna go high on arena and have fun in there again not just pop all my survival cds as soon as the opponents attacks to stay alive.

  15. #55

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Militriax
    Exactly that's what I meant earlier when I said that it wont be all fine when I'm resilience caped. They better do something good in that patch or I'm gonna QQ more, I wanna go high on arena and have fun in there again not just pop all my survival cds as soon as the opponents attacks to stay alive.
    have fun .. hmm

    the only fun you tend to receive is when you win if I look at your posts .. you only say fuck blizz this fuck blizz that . you only want to push 4 buttons (3 curses and 1 fear) those times are over .. live with it or play Super Mario Bros with cheat codes
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

  16. #56

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    It's funny to see the most overpowered healing class of the last 2 arena seasons complaining that the playing field is a little more even now. Sorry guys, but after getting spoiled silly its time for you to develop some skill instead of relying on OP class abilities.

  17. #57

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Dont use resilience as an excuse saying it will be better when you're capped. It has already been tested on the beta with all pvp gear you could get. 22k hp and resilience capped specced as metamorphosis on the beta i still couldnt survive

    And to the above poster. Do you consider druids and rogues OP? Because those were the most viable comps for a lock. With rogues and druids. Coincidence? I think not.
    If in doubt afk out

    01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

  18. #58
    High Overlord Spooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    148

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    If you can say that rogues were the most OP class, and warlocks and druids weren't, you sir fail at pvp.

    For one week in s3, i borrowed my buddy's druid, and my friend played his lock alt. We managed 2249 rating, on one week with 2-3 losses.

    My druid experience were those I've met in arena, and lvling one up to lvl 50. So i had not much experience with druids, still we made 2249 rating in a week.

    On my rogue, playing rogue priest, it took us more than months to reach 2.3, which i would've managed in two weeks as a druid / warlock.

    So please don't complain if warlocks are "underpowered" for a month, you'll get your fixes asap, as ret pala never had before 3.0.2...

  19. #59

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    I can go there too. I played a friends rogue for a week and he played a druid. We hit 2194 rating in 1,5 weeks with 4 losses. And ret paladins didnt suck pre 3.0.2 Most people just didnt know how to play them right "Retardins"
    If in doubt afk out

    01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

  20. #60

    Re: Thanks blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooh
    If you can say that rogues were the most OP class, and warlocks and druids weren't, you sir fail at pvp.

    For one week in s3, i borrowed my buddy's druid, and my friend played his lock alt. We managed 2249 rating, on one week with 2-3 losses.

    My druid experience were those I've met in arena, and lvling one up to lvl 50. So i had not much experience with druids, still we made 2249 rating in a week.

    On my rogue, playing rogue priest, it took us more than months to reach 2.3, which i would've managed in two weeks as a druid / warlock.

    So please don't complain if warlocks are "underpowered" for a month, you'll get your fixes asap, as ret pala never had before 3.0.2...
    Resto druids stongly complimented warlocks because of fel armor and its increased gains from healing. If any other class had a "fel armor" they would have succeeded also. It was an illusion of OPness for warlocks though. That is why there was a huge decline in warlock superiority towards the end of season 4.

    If you are saying that druids and rogues arent and havent been OP, you are either a fool or are arguing just to cause trouble. There is a huge difference between being viable and being OP. Right now locks are not even able to compete in PvP. If locks were still able to compete and we were posting because locks arent OP then you would have a valid point. However that is not the case. We arent even asking for the OP classes to be nerfed. All we want is to be able to play the class we enjoy.

    I played a lock since day one. They used to be the worst class in the game. Notice how I said CLASS and not spec. They are getting to that point again. Can you say the same for druids or rogues (or anyone else)?
    Definition of useless -

    Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •