Thread: Thanks blizzard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Thanks blizzard

God i hate ppl like the OP....
    DON'T GO TO ARENA IF YOU'RE WEARING CLOTH problem solved....
    if you happen to read these forums it is widely know that cloth in arena equals insta death...
    resilence doesnt help...pvp is unbalanced...get over it....go do pve

Quote Originally Posted by nine
    if you happen to read these forums it is widely know that cloth in arena equals insta death...
    Nice rational argument there. "You picked a class that doesnt where armor so you should only PvE and stop complaining". I cant wait till it happens to leather and all the druids and rogue can go phuck themselves
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

i see so by your logic if cloth wearers shouldn't be able to pvp then it would only be right if plate wearers are not viable in pve other than as tanks? right? RIGHT? i mean its only fair that if cloth wearers cant do a part of the game then plate wearers shouldn't either. and mail/leather wearers should only be partially viable in either.

man i LOVE your logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal
    have fun .. hmm

the only fun you tend to receive is when you win if I look at your posts .. you only say fuck blizz this fuck blizz that . you only want to push 4 buttons (3 curses and 1 fear) those times are over .. live with it or play Super Mario Bros with cheat codes
    If you just could read what I said earlier mfer.

Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    i see so by your logic if cloth wearers shouldn't be able to pvp then it would only be right if plate wearers are not viable in pve other than as tanks? right? RIGHT? i mean its only fair that if cloth wearers cant do a part of the game then plate wearers shouldn't either. and mail/leather wearers should only be partially viable in either.

man i LOVE your logic.
    reading comprehension much ?
    it was stated numerous times that pvp is unbalanced at the moment...it is getting fixed...cloth users should stay away from it.You think blizzard will leave this huge disadvantage to their beloved "wannabe-e-sport" game ?
    shit is getting patched...

ur like a retarded child:
    -don't go to arena ull get raped
    -i think ill do some arena......GOD DAMN IT I GOT RAPED...
    *que 20 QQ threads that only bring flames*

i didnt say it's fine this way...but god damn all this QQ helps no1...

Quote Originally Posted by proe
    There is no bad classes, only bad players.

Maybe MMO-Champion should put it besides its avatar.....
    agree

reading comprehension much ?
    it was stated numerous times that pvp is unbalanced at the moment...it is getting fixed...cloth users should stay away from it.You think blizzard will leave this huge disadvantage to their beloved "wannabe-e-sport" game ?
    shit is getting patched...

ur like a retarded child:
    -don't go to arena ull get raped
    -i think ill do some arena......GOD DAMN IT I GOT RAPED...
    *que 20 QQ threads that only bring flames*

i didnt say it's fine this way...but god damn all this QQ helps no1...
    no no i was just going by exactly what you said. that if you wear cloth then you shouldn't go to the arena. also doesn't it make you more childish to go to a forum that you know exactly what it will be about and post that you think the cloth wearers should just stay away from pvp entirely? you came here for the singular purpose of flaming the op and others on the thread while saying we shouldn't participate in a part of the game that quite a lot of players enjoy. so who is the childish person then?
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

I like how the guy that said clothies should stay away from arenas atm is a clothie himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    ppffftttt get at least 800 resi. You'd still die in cheapshots, but yeah.
    show me ANY cloth wearer(hell, even PLATE might go down like a bag of shit) that wount die from cheapshots ^^
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3010461094

Zellviren of Invective of Killrogg: I salute you.

so what you're saying, that because of this you must come here and cry us a river....
    patience is a virtue how they say...and every QQ post gets you closer to achieving what you want (sarcasm).
    and i love pvp as much as any other pvp enthusiast...just wait it out....there are other aspects to the game you know.

greenmasheen

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    You probably mean tbc 'kings' in order:

1: rogue
    2: druid
    3: warrior
    4: lock
    5: priest
    6: mage.

Yeah lets single out locks from that and buff rogues further they aren't op enough.
    druid healers are only really good in 2s nubcake

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    druid healers are only really good in 2s nubcake
    Warr druid lock was the best 3v3. Euro-comp (lock, mage, rogue, druid, priest) was the best 5v5.

More information to spare, master?

so what you're saying, that because of this you must come here and cry us a river....
    patience is a virtue how they say...and every QQ post gets you closer to achieving what you want (sarcasm).
    and i love pvp as much as any other pvp enthusiast...just wait it out....there are other aspects to the game you know.
    so what your saying is that you have to come here and insult us.
    also priests can still pvp locks can't. if you look at the top 100 list you will notice an absence of locks but not an absence of priests. in fact the no.5 in 2v2 is in fact a priest. so you realy have no clue how pathetic it is for locks.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/2/all/all/all/all

go there for proof of what i said.

greenmasheen

Quote Originally Posted by Machine
    Warr druid lock was the best 3v3. Euro-comp (lock, mage, rogue, druid, priest) was the best 5v5.

More information to spare, master?
    what ever happened to the RPM setup for best 3v3 setup? or did you forget?

Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    so what your saying is that you have to come here and insult us.
    also priests can still pvp locks can't. if you look at the top 100 list you will notice an absence of locks but not an absence of priests. in fact the no.5 in 2v2 is in fact a priest. so you realy have no clue how pathetic it is for locks.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/2/all/all/all/all

go there for proof of what i said.
    what im saying is that i come here to discuss the game that i like not to see a river of QQ...
    use common sense....

what im saying is that i come here to discuss the game that i like not to see a river of QQ...
    use common sense....
    then don't go to the forums that are obviously qq posts.

use common sense....
    The qq posts here are nothing compared to what is on the official forums...

use common sense....
    Why can't we QQ? We have good reasons to QQ about this. Blizzard broke the class and we can barely have just a little bit of fun in arena now. How would that suit you?