Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Bloody Vengence or Gile of Gorefiend?

In this spec:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=000000000000

Should I put the last 3 points in Bloody Vengeance or Gile of Gorefiend? I want this spec to lean more towards PvP rather than leveling/instancing. I know Vengeance gives me a physical attack boost, but Gorefiend gives a nice bonus to my Frost Strike, Obliterate and Howling Blast abilities?

And since I touched on the subject, I've been considering not getting howling blast in favor for something else; but it's a pretty descent AE... well when the targets have FF on them at least.

Feel free to poke holes in this spec. I'm currently tank/frost spec'd while leveling/instancing, I just want to change things up and try something new.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Re: Bloody Vengence or Gile of Gorefiend?

i dont care HOW you do it but you DIRELY need to finish off black ice.
    all hail king frost strike

Re: Bloody Vengence or Gile of Gorefiend?

hmm, weird spec. why do you want your unholy/frost runes to be death runes? i guess you'll use them for bloodstrikes, but then why no bloody strikes 3/3, no blood of the north?

might want to drop imp icy talons, that saves 6 pts. haste isn't that great for DKs. you might be able to get away with 1/2 abominations might, then you could get mark of blood. i'd drop some of the points in imp rune tap as well.

3 stacks of bloody vengeance gets you 9% increased physical damage, 5/5 tundra stalker is 10% increased ALL damage PLUS 5 expertise. you gain some decent stuff going into blood like that, but i don't think it's anything better than what you'd get in frost.

also, i really really love hungering cold in pvp. even if your opponent breaks it instantly, you get frostfever on a ton of targets, then you can deathchill howling blast.