Prot tanking weapon enchant

I was wondering what do you feel is best enchant and why you feel this please no flamming

Im right now debating on Moongoose ( avoidance ) or AP
    Pally- Dreamstate - Shu'Halo
    Shaman- Dreamkeeper - Shu'Halo

Re: Prot tanking weapon enchant

Gonna go with neither, Adamantite Weapon Chain unless you haven't reached your hit cap yet. Then I would go with Titanium Weapon Chain.

Long for next patch... New Stam enchant on weapon. ;D

If you dont mind me asking the weapon chains that good ? I dont have Hit issues at all or threat issues

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamkeeper
    If you dont mind me asking the weapon chains that good ? I dont have Hit issues at all or threat issues
    Hit translates directly into threat, which we don't need. Expertise translates into threat and mitigation from parry-hasting, glyph of SoV can take care of a huge chunk of the expertise we need.

Mongoose is very unreliable as it's only up part of the time.

For now, I would stay with something cheap until +75 stam comes out, which should be any week.

Well for now I'm stick with mongoose since the new potency suck!

But omg we really gonna be able to put 75stam on a weapon that gonna rock a lot! omg I love u blizzard that will just gonna be nice to get more stam and some spell power free , not like the treath is a problem lololol !!!

it's kinda funny to have Hand of Salvation since it'S COMPLETLY useless now lol

But where did u see that 75 stam enchant seriously , I read this forum everyday and I never heard about it??? strange

If you don't want to wait for the +Stam enchant go with the weapon chains, or Potency.

I went with 50 Ap for now way cheaper and going ot get the stamina one when it comes out , I hope it glows lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirote

But where did u see that 75 stam enchant seriously , I read this forum everyday and I never heard about it??? strange
    Here under Enchanting.
    Conall the Undying - 80 Protection Paladin (WoW Armory not working atm).

zomg i can't wait for 75 stam to weapon : O

so hot

Deleted

I still personally prefer the TBC enchant Potency (+20str). Thanks to our talents it translates into 23str and that is again 46AP and 11.5 shield block value. Not to mention that strength gets affected by BoK whereas AP doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    I still personally prefer the TBC enchant Potency (+20str). Thanks to our talents it translates into 23str and that is again 46AP and 11.5 shield block value. Not to mention that strength gets affected by BoK whereas AP doesn't.
    The only thing about Potency right now is the outrageous mat cost. Its simply not worth it, unless you plan on skipping the stam enchant.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rave7
    The only thing about Potency right now is the outrageous mat cost. Its simply not worth it, unless you plan on skipping the stam enchant.
    Mats being 4 large prismatic shard, 5 greater planar essences and 20 arcane dusts, it really isn't that expensive. Atleast on Vashj EU large prismatics go for 14g at AH. Don't know about the cost of the others cos my alt is an enchanter and I get all that for free

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

50 Ap is cheapest,

65 AP costs too much unless you are rich and have last laugh.

20Str is the mathematical best, and can be cheap if you still have you pre bc mats.

However,

60 & 75 Stam will be the prefered for Paladins.

IMO even though everyone will get it, it helps paladins get up there in stam leaving room for enchants in other spots.

Also people do like the weapon chain, but seems much more common on warriors.