Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: What can resilience do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by BlairIsANinja
    No more Warlock threads, please! >

Everyone knows your problems, just restating it is annoying!
    God forbid there are warlock threads in the warlock forums >.>
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebeaj
    Its actually 10-7-3-0
    thank you for the correction. i hate telling people incorrect information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vidara
    16k Ferocious Bite
    those take atleast 20 seconds to set up.

blablablabla.
    So you're not OP anymore ? who cares!
    Anybody gets killed 100-0 by rogues, hunters are freaking good now, yes. All this is normal.
    Sure you have problems, the game isn't perfect yet.
    SO WOULD YOU FREAKING WAIT ???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HellBurn
    blablablabla.
    So you're not OP anymore ? who cares!
    Anybody gets killed 100-0 by rogues, hunters are freaking good now, yes. All this is normal.
    Sure you have problems, the game isn't perfect yet.
    SO WOULD YOU FREAKING WAIT ???!!!
    so you posted here just to say a bunch of stupidity about us not being op since season 2? season 3 we were decent and season 4 we started falling behind at the end. btw don't you think we have waited enough.
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

I didn't check about warlock's PVP set, but as Arms warrior I now have 27k HP with BoK+HP shout and will have like 30-31k in full full full deadly gear.
    If I remember from BC warlocks had more HP than warrior in full S4 gear in SL/SL spec. I don't know maybe they stopped to take Stamina talents from Demo tree or it have been changed.

So rogue hit me for 5k 5k 10k ? Np, I have 7k more and my pally heal me for 10k/1.5 sec back

My priest partner has 800 resi, 20k hp and still dies to rogues in 2 secs >.>

The pvp gear at 70 had alot more stamina. That has changed. Instead of continuing to give us more armor and stamina on gear we got intellect and spell crit/power. So now we cant tank any class like we did before
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Quote Originally Posted by proga
    I didn't check about warlock's PVP set, but as Arms warrior I now have 27k HP with BoK+HP shout and will have like 30-31k in full full full deadly gear.
    If I remember from BC warlocks had more HP than warrior in full S4 gear in SL/SL spec. I don't know maybe they stopped to take Stamina talents from Demo tree or it have been changed.

So rogue hit me for 5k 5k 10k ? Np, I have 7k more and my pally heal me for 10k/1.5 sec back
    they took our stam and armour and then slapped us in the face with blink uhh i mean lolcircle. basically telling us to escape melee range with a vastly inferior escape spell.

Warlocks had similar hp to a warrior in full s4.

But keep in mind:
    (this is only the 5 set armour)
    s4 sta : lock : 364 (/328 sta, but everyone I know was wearing the 364 set )
    warrior: 344
    s5 sta : lock: 515
    warrior: 672

Locks went from having more sta on their gear, to less sta on their gear.
    This coupled with the talent being nerfed from +15% sta -> 10% sta, hurts.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

count 17 brutal slots vs 17 deadly slots plx
    and also compare number of gem's slots

count 17 brutal slots vs 17 deadly slots plx
    You do it -:P

Ill do it, give me 5 min and ill edit it in here
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

2 ishy:
    i don't care )

though today we as Retry + Arms + Holy pal met Affli+SL lock + Resto sham + Restorkin and lost to them 5 times in a row trying to kill lock with no luck.

2 ishy:
    i don't care )

though today we as Retry + Arms + Holy pal met Affli+SL lock + Resto sham + Restorkin and lost to them 5 times in a row trying to kill lock with no luck.
    uhhh you just said they had 2 healers to help keep the lock up. because that is pretty much what it will take. also did you try ccing the healers.

We don't have much CC maybe repetance/stun/1 fear. And they have cyclone/root/hex/fear/spell lock/tongues and ZOMG dps with haunt.

Btw 2 healer + DD is something terrible to play in? You wanna play lock as triple DPS or 2 DPS + 1 heal, is it so important?

Btw 2 healer + DD is something terrible to play in? You wanna play lock as triple DPS or 2 DPS + 1 heal, is it so important?
    actually im stating that unless you had a setup where the lock can get a ton of heals+the extra cc then he isn't going to live. +did you kill the locks minnion that should lower his survivability quite a bit.

2 ishy:
    i don't care )

Kill the lock pet first, it dies really easily. Make switches so the hots of the druid are wasted.

Problem is that while we try to kill pet we get feared/hexed/cycloned (ok we have freedom against root) with VERY massive damage coming from dots + Haunt.