Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: What can resilience do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    actually they gave all our pets aoe avoidance.
    Awesome, didnt realise that as ive only used fel guard and sometimes fel hunter to sneak in a spell lock, never noticed the others had avoidance too

And i dont remember rogues complaining about warriors in S1 as they slaughtered warriors with double evasion / ghostly strike and uber stun lock with mace specc
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Quote Originally Posted by Cebeaj
    <snip>
    And i dont remember rogues complaining about warriors in S1 as they slaughtered warriors with double evasion / ghostly strike and uber stun lock with mace specc
    I don't remember anyone NOT complaining about anything at anytime in the game -
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    those take atleast 20 seconds to set up.
    Guess what? It takes more than 20 seconds to kill a druid when all you are allowed are your 3 instant dots. What difference does it make? He can pretty much oneshot a warlock in 500 resilience.

A feral in pvp gear in bear has like 30k hp at least. If I have a Corr ticking for 1k, a SL ticking for 400 and a CoA ticking for 600, how long do you think it takes me to kill him when he can heal himself on top?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodoz
    My priest partner has 800 resi, 20k hp and still dies to rogues in 2 secs >.>
    I know right! My Mage has 200000000 resilience and 1000000000hp and dies to rogues in 1 second.

How about you don't grossly exaggerate because you're just hurting your cause. Global cooldowns alone give people PLENTY of reaction time before skills.

And it's funny how everybody has seemed to misplace their trinket.

I'm just gonna throw it out there. Hunters did get a boost on melee classes, but spellcaster classes (other than shamans) still take us out if they get the first hit and they're any good.

We also still have the same damage problem you guys do with to much damage being taken by some other classes. Right now pvp is about who hits the 1 button first and it's not fun at all.

Also in arenas LoS still KICK OUR ASS if the player is any good. Blizz never corrected this and I'm waiting for some "skill" that they promised during the beta. Some pet skills help, but not as well as they should if that's where are anti LoS is gonna come from.

Lastly our burst on plate classes SUCKS and I have to spend way to long taking out a plate class or feral druid and it's just BS

I do feel for locks though, their way to kill things shouldn't be DoT up someone and die and watch to see if they die from it or get out of combat fast enough to eat something.

So that's all i have to say about the hunter comments in this thread and btw BM isn't our only spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Packapunch7
    I'm just gonna throw it out there. Hunters did get a boost on melee classes, but spellcaster classes (other than shamans) still take us out if they get the first hit and they're any good.

We also still have the same damage problem you guys do with to much damage being taken by some other classes. Right now pvp is about who hits the 1 button first and it's not fun at all.

Also in arenas LoS still KICK OUR ASS if the player is any good. Blizz never corrected this and I'm waiting for some "skill" that they promised during the beta. Some pet skills help, but not as well as they should if that's where are anti LoS is gonna come from.

Lastly our burst on plate classes SUCKS and I have to spend way to long taking out a plate class or feral druid and it's just BS

So that's all i have to say about the hunter comments in this thread and btw BM isn't our only spec.
    I sympathize with hunters for being bottom of the barrel in arenas for 4 straight arena seasons. Now warlocks are just a little shittier than hunters in arenas.

Hunters are actually fine for pvp and well above locks atm. They're probably the toughest class to play in pvp besides disc priests and that's why you don't see too many at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdj26

How about you don't grossly exaggerate because you're just hurting your cause. Global cooldowns alone give people PLENTY of reaction time before skills.
    Ummm... no global cooldowns do not give you enough reaction time. Here's my combat log from an encounter with a rogue in WSG. He had me dead in 2 seconds. Global cooldown is 1 1/2 seconds. How'd he do that then if Global Cooldown gives you enough reaction time? Hmmm?

• 15:03'04.356 Sammul-Agamaggan Flash of Light heals Niza for 2970. (2970 Overheal)
      15:03'09.965 Niza gains Devotion Aura.
      15:03'13.634 Sammul-Agamaggan Flash of Light heals Niza for 4375. (Critical) (4375 Overheal)
      15:03'16.375 Niza gains Light's Beacon.
      15:03'24.812 Sammul-Agamaggan Flash of Light heals Niza for 2948. (2948 Overheal)
      15:03'25.274 Dseption-Greymane Ambush hits Niza for 3562 Physical.
      15:03'25.277 Niza is afflicted by Wound Poison VII.
      15:03'25.282 Dseption-Greymane Wound Poison VII hits Niza for 536 Nature.
      15:03'25.594 Dseption-Greymane melee swing hits Niza for 641 Physical.
      15:03'26.026 Niza is afflicted by Crippling Poison.
      15:03'26.135 Dseption-Greymane attack misses Niza.
      15:03'26.448 Dseption-Greymane Mutilate hits Niza for 3489 Physical. (Critical)
      15:03'26.451 Dseption-Greymane Mutilate hits Niza for 3334 Physical. (Critical)
      15:03'26.454 Niza is afflicted by Mind-numbing Poison.
      15:03'26.458 Dseption-Greymane melee swing hits Niza for 608 Physical.
      15:03'27.276 Niza gains Every Man for Himself.
      15:03'27.290 Niza is afflicted by Crippling Poison.
      15:03'27.639 Dseption-Greymane Eviscerate hits Niza for 5703 Physical.
      15:03'28.059 Niza died.

Quote Originally Posted by illumnat
    Ummm... no global cooldowns do not give you enough reaction time. Here's my combat log from an encounter with a rogue in WSG. He had me dead in 2 seconds. Global cooldown is 1 1/2 seconds. How'd he do that then if Global Cooldown gives you enough reaction time? Hmmm?

• 15:03'04.356 Sammul-Agamaggan Flash of Light heals Niza for 2970. (2970 Overheal)
      15:03'09.965 Niza gains Devotion Aura.
      15:03'13.634 Sammul-Agamaggan Flash of Light heals Niza for 4375. (Critical) (4375 Overheal)
      15:03'16.375 Niza gains Light's Beacon.
      15:03'24.812 Sammul-Agamaggan Flash of Light heals Niza for 2948. (2948 Overheal)
      15:03'25.274 Dseption-Greymane Ambush hits Niza for 3562 Physical.
      15:03'25.277 Niza is afflicted by Wound Poison VII.
      15:03'25.282 Dseption-Greymane Wound Poison VII hits Niza for 536 Nature.
      15:03'25.594 Dseption-Greymane melee swing hits Niza for 641 Physical.
      15:03'26.026 Niza is afflicted by Crippling Poison.
      15:03'26.135 Dseption-Greymane attack misses Niza.
      15:03'26.448 Dseption-Greymane Mutilate hits Niza for 3489 Physical. (Critical)
      15:03'26.451 Dseption-Greymane Mutilate hits Niza for 3334 Physical. (Critical)
      15:03'26.454 Niza is afflicted by Mind-numbing Poison.
      15:03'26.458 Dseption-Greymane melee swing hits Niza for 608 Physical.
      15:03'27.276 Niza gains Every Man for Himself.
      15:03'27.290 Niza is afflicted by Crippling Poison.
      15:03'27.639 Dseption-Greymane Eviscerate hits Niza for 5703 Physical.
      15:03'28.059 Niza died.
    Yep. Also, blizzard decided rogues need to be so handicap friendly that they get a 1 second GCD while everyone else gets 1.5.

I thought it over and made a list of the classes from fixed to broken just to see what eveeryone else thinks about it:

DK (duh)
    Paladin (duh)
    Rogue (duh)
    Mage (arcane)
    Warrior (prot)
    Druid (feral)
    Hunter (BM)
    Priest
    Warlock
    Shaman

Some of the other specs i'm not to sure about, if anyone wants to plug um in plz do.

I'd prolly slap the shaman above the hunter. Their burst healing is insane and they cant go oom to save their lives :P

I thought it over and made a list of the classes from fixed to broken just to see what eveeryone else thinks about it:

DK (duh)
    Paladin (duh)
    Rogue (duh)
    Mage (arcane)
    Warrior (prot)
    Druid (feral)
    Hunter (BM)
    Priest
    Warlock
    Shaman

Some of the other specs i'm not to sure about, if anyone wants to plug um in plz do.
    actually locks would be below shaman as resto shamans do decent in the arena. if you want proof go to http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/2/all/all/all/all
    you will notice a complete lack of locks there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

DK (duh)
    Paladin (duh)
    Rogue (duh)
    Mage (arcane)
    Warrior (prot)
    Druid (feral)
    Hunter (BM)
    Priest
    Warlock
    Shaman

Is this before or after the readiness double bm nerf?
    Ps. shaman should be above locks. And you left out moonkins, disc priests are doing 'fine' as well but shadowp aren't .
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.