Retri Pvp advices + Holy/Prot in northrend

Can you guys give me some feedback about retri vs rogues? Don´t say 'bubble/lay on hands'. I am Human pally so I have the racial + Hands of Freedom ( I have the talent to improve it ) to remove the stun, but if I don´t have a fast reaction, I am in big problems.

And about the judges? JoW? JoL? JoJ? When I really need use them and agains wich classes? Thanks

Its too hard/slow to lvl as holy/prot in nortrend?

Re: Retri Pvp advices + Holy/Prot in northrend

Rogues are cake, just get a stun off followed by a judgment quick enough to make them scared. Save your bubble till the end of your health bar because a good rogue will reset anyway. Heal to full and drink once he vanishes.

Getting stuns off at various times depends more on the player and when the rogue likes to COS. Some rogues like to COS when they think you're going to stun them, others COS when they want to get away.

I like to HOJ fairly early in the fight, 2nd judgment usually. Then i save repentance because rogues usually can't get out of range of it in the duration of a COS.

There's how i kill a rogue. Well, the outline. Insert pew pew throughout and you have yourself a guide.

Re: Retri Pvp advices + Holy/Prot in northrend

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Rogues are cake, just get a stun off followed by a judgment quick enough to make them scared. Save your bubble till the end of your health bar because a good rogue will reset anyway. Heal to full and drink once he vanishes.

Getting stuns off at various times depends more on the player and when the rogue likes to COS. Some rogues like to COS when they think you're going to stun them, others COS when they want to get away.

I like to HOJ fairly early in the fight, 2nd judgment usually. Then i save repentance because rogues usually can't get out of range of it in the duration of a COS.

There's how i kill a rogue. Well, the outline. Insert pew pew throughout and you have yourself a guide.

Thanks alot Adam