Thread: Improoved VE

Improoved VE

I have take improoved VE. Ok, it must heal me for 67% of my shadow dmg, but combat log and archud says that it heal me only for 25%^^. Guys pls check it on ur chars. I'm rly interested it's only my bug or may be someone have a same problem. Or may be someone know how to fix it. thx 4 your attention.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ta...spear&n=Curate

Deleted

Re: Improoved VE

Improved VE increases the percentage amount healed for another 67%, so lets say normal VE heals 10% of damage, then if you spec improved VE you will increase that percentage by another 67%. so:

67% of 10% = 6.7% + 10% = 16.7%

meaning that you will get healed for that amount of damage you heal.

Looking at the Talent Calculator, 25% Seems like the right number.

Do you have any idea how OP almost 70% Of your spells healing you would've been?

So it seems like 67% of 25% = 16.75% so it must heal for 41.75%?
    but it still heals for 25% of dmg

Deleted

If I am correct VE heals roughly 15%, and then with improved VE that should go to 25%, note though that the healing on your group is different then the healing on yourself.

Hehe lol) look on it in ur talent tree in game) yup on mmo and wowarmory is written that it heals for 15% but in game talent description 25%^^.

so yeah, if it in normal heals for 15% all seems correct. Come out Blizz forgot to change it's description.

Deleted

Glad I could help.

And well my Improved fortitude buff doesnt show the exact amount either only in my spellbook ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Comprise
    Looking at the Talent Calculator, 25% Seems like the right number.

Do you have any idea how OP almost 70% Of your spells healing you would've been?
    fuck it, were so damn squishy anyways... it should equal to 70% of a 5k mindblast
    8)

Deleted

just as a detail. VE was 25% heal from dmg pre lk, but after lk arived it was modified so only the priest gains 25% and others get 5%. This was changed because sp was a too good healer since it's dps was increased. so the base talent now gives 15% selfheal 3% group heal, the iVE gives 33%/67% heal increase. Anf finally blizz tryes to all talents in the same way so no more questions are rising. Like talents giving 100% bonus dmg on critical spell, hits and everyone(not everyone) thought you will add 100% to the existing 150%, instead it was the critical bonus of 50%(from normal hit) increased by 100% that meaning you will add a 100%(from normal hit) to a normal hit dmg... => your crit will be 200% of normal dmg.

it was 15% for all the group (including you) before the patch 3.0.1

they nerfed it because, with all our new dmg buffs... this is a shit load of free healing :P

now if you have imp VE... you heal yourself with 25% of your dmg and 5% for the group. this is very strong, when my VE is up, i can stay in aoe or use my pw: death and heal myself very fast. this is a very strong self heal. one of our best tool.

at least we dont suck in pve!