A Retribution UI.

Hey there, Merry Xmas to everyone and a happy new year.

I had sometime and redesigned my favourite UI, had to debug most of the addons cause they wouldnt work with Wotlk, i really liked it so i wanted to share it with u, after all it will only last till next patch lol.

Re: A Retribution UI.

looks pretty neat. can u put down the specs from your UI, no need to explain what u used, just the names.

thanks

Ofc I can, I can also give u a slight explanation on what some of em are up to and for specific details u can drop by this post again and ask me for anything that wont work.

1. Align : This is an addon which i like to call the Alpha and Omega ;p It displays a grid on ur GUI allowing u to perfectly fit in all addons in perfect symmetry.

2. Bartender4 : This will replace ur basic actionbar, with those buttons that u can see in the center of the screen on the bottom which is really neat.

3. ButtonFacade : This will allow u to import different skins to customize the look of the buttons provide by Bartender and other Action Addons. (Uwill need to download the Core Addon, and the skin packages seperately.)

4. Autobar : If u take a look over the chat box u will see a bar, this bar clears up a lot of space from ur action bars as it automatically reads what u have in ur backback that can be used for various situtations and creates drop down menus with different categories such as, Food, Drink, Food Buffs, Elixirs, Potion, Hearthstone, QuestItems etc.

5. Prat : This is basically a Chat Window Mod, the only reason i bumped up on this one and im satisfied with it is that it allows u to keep sticky channels on every channel which is something i really needed. For example when u need to type lots of lines in /2 u dont have to type /2 infront of the line everytime u type something, it just keeps it like it does in /bg, /ra or /g. Sticky /rw FTW ;p

6. Recount : We all know what it is ;p

7. Cartographer : Cause i basically hate the built-in map that covers my whole screen and has no transparency option...

8. ArcHuD : After a few minutes with this addon I can really imagine playing without a HuD to monitor my Health and Mana all the time... It just owns. I chose this over other HuDs cause its highly customizable with tons of options and its simple at the same time ;p

9. Fubar : I choose Fubar over Titan for the reason that i want the addons included in Fubar to have options and to be interactive, something that i couldnt get for Titan. Here is the list of Fubar Addons i use :

-PerformanceFu
    -AtlasLootFu
    -DurabilityFu
    -MoneyFu
    -FriendsFu
    -GuildFu
    -ClockFu
    -TopScoreFu

Those are the basic Fubar addons i use and they own opposed to the same addons for Titan.

10. Btex : This is the addon that lets u add the Graphics u can see in my picture above that cover the backdrop layer of my screen. (Note : There is no Minimap button for this addon u activate the panel by typing in chat /btex menu or /bx menu.

11. JIM's Cooldown Pulse : I highly recomend u to try this addon its amazing, when u use a big CD ability it will pop a large icon in the middle of ur screen of the ability that has just gone off cd. Its just simply amazing.

More or less thats all i didnt mention Omen and DBM or other mods like them cause for me they aint addons anymore they have been viable for the game and they should be permanently installed in the addons folder of WoW.

Thats just about it.
    For any questions, drop by and let me know.

I will post a new pic tomorrow in a raid so i can show u the full extent of this UI's elements and just a hint on how to drop them on ur screens...

Slap me! I forgot to add :

12. Quartz : This is an addon that replaces ur Castbar with an awesome castbar that can display ur Swing Timer and current buffs on target, also it displays Pet Castbar, and Enemy Castbar, shows latency of each cast on the castbar, highly customizable and the only thing it cant do is make u a cup of cofee, seriously ;p

Cya.

./poke

looks very nice good work ;D

This UI is amazing, anyway you upload it. I could DL it item by item, but think be sevreal ppl intrested in it.

very very nice. Will keep an eye on this thread, let us know if you upload it! will defo download it!
    Oh noes! Plz don't perma ban me :-/ *flips the bird* OH NOES I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST!PLXDON'T!!one loldie

can someone explain to me why you would want to change all you see on the monitor (using addons for raiding is understandable, pally power, ora2, omen and recount and such

but why would u want to change where to find your abilities and actionbars or even the map? i dont see a big difference between your map and mine except that mine is a circle and yours is a square...

looks simply amazing.
    would really like it if you uploaded it so we could download. could try to fix everything step by step but I'm a lazy person:P
    might just be the best UI I have ever seen.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Does anybody know how you can get the fairy art to show on the top and bottom of the screen? I can get btex to let me custom load one or the other, but not both at the same time.

Thanks

Ui looks quite basic imo. It looks so fancy because of the art which is Btex addon.
    I'll post mine later..