Poll: Best Profession for Personal Bonuses

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

I need proffesional help

I play a JC/Mining PVE resto druid and I'm considering dropping mining for something else. Mining provides some incoming but I spend most of my time in dungeons where there is very little mining to be done. Additionally, money is not a concern for me so I don't really care about the small income I'm making from it. The bonus to health is nice when I respec feral, but doesn't really help my main spec.

I'm trying to decide what profession would provide the biggest bonus. I have good enough gear that I assume the BOP stuff for most of the professions wouldn't really help me. I'm kind of leaning towards enchanting for the ability to DE and the ring enchants, but I was wondering what people that was the profession that gave the most personal bonuses.

Thanks in advance

15+ Year Old Account

Re: I need proffesional help

Enchanting/Inscription gives you BoP buffs that only people with those profs have. +stats to rings is pretty awesome. Inscription gives you shoulder enchants that are, said to be, better than any shoulder enchants in game.