Hateful Weapons...When?

I have heard from others in game that they will not be released and only savage and deadly will be available. Can anyone confirm this or know if they will be in next patch?

Re: Hateful Weapons...When?

dont think anyone can confirm this, i made a topic about sabage weapons, no one responded.

I dont think savage OR hateful weapons will be put in the game anymore, and def not next patch, they scrapped em.

Hmm?

As of right now, only Deadly weapons are available via arena vendor and arena points only.

The savage and hateful weapons where only available on the test realms, and are NOT available on live servers.

I dont think they are going to release the Deadly or Hateful weapons onto live servers.
    "Nerf rock, Paper's fine." - Scissors

Blizzard responded that there won't be any "easier to obtain" weapons that the ones current on live.

So no Hateful or Savage weapons.

thats a good thing, having that weapon should be the treat for people who are good enough, and put in the work to earn it. No raid boss kill could come close to giving you that accomplished feeling you get when hitting whatever high rating it is for weaps or shoulders, its really really satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by chrion
    thats a good thing, having that weapon should be the treat for people who are good enough, and put in the work to earn it. No raid boss kill could come close to giving you that accomplished feeling you get when hitting whatever high rating it is for weaps or shoulders, its really really satisfying.
    sadly this also means if u want Good weapons to compete in arena your going have to do raiding or pray to god that something drops in an heroic.... which is limited for rogues like one item per type of weapon... ie daggers 1.... for swords theres a nice offhand.... no mh...

Unless ur lucky to do naxx or ur PVE all the way dont expect good weapons.! i dont mind the other gear... but i really think there should be at least an 1850 personal weapon again... that way they can compete with naxx geared people in dps... since yea u dont need gear to do good but hey might as well do something with it

Quote Originally Posted by VenomX
    sadly this also means if u want Good weapons to compete in arena your going have to do raiding or pray to god that something drops in an heroic.... which is limited for rogues like one item per type of weapon... ie daggers 1.... for swords theres a nice offhand.... no mh...

Unless ur lucky to do naxx or ur PVE all the way dont expect good weapons.! i dont mind the other gear... but i really think there should be at least an 1850 personal weapon again... that way they can compete with naxx geared people in dps... since yea u dont need gear to do good but hey might as well do something with it
    get lucky to go to naxx? my mom runs naxx every week, i could pug it in my sleep, my cat could walk across my keyboard and accidentally get me into a full clear naxx pug...anyway yea 1850 weaps would be cool, because thats not welfare gear, only a small % of players get there....just no merc style welfare garbage weapons where thousands of scrubs are walking around with them plz and thank you blizz.

get lucky to go to naxx? my mom runs naxx every week, i could pug it in my sleep, my cat could walk across my keyboard and accidentally get me into a full clear naxx pug...anyway yea 1850 weaps would be cool, because thats not welfare gear, only a small % of players get there....just no merc style welfare garbage weapons where thousands of scrubs are walking around with them plz and thank you blizz.
    I am lucky to get to naxx... All the good Runs start after 8pm and By then im like psh *eat dinner* lol My server is one of the lowest in like all of wow Recently got pumped back to life because of INflux of Transfers from that big crashhhhh. But yea I dont care about trash gear.... If ur REALLY REALLY bad for pvp gear just farm wintergrasp raid for rest of your life for 3peices. ive been unlucky for mine! hopefully tommorow a peice will drop then i can buy another peice with my Arena points! so i can get 4peice bonus lol. and No not everybody plays on a server were you can find naxx pugs any part of the day >:<

kinda funny how u sad small % get to 1850... its really not that hard just need to play smart and a decent combo.

Sad fact most people still haven't realised it seems:

Deadly weapons are WORSE then pretty much all the PvE weapons of that level. If you PvP with deadly instead of one of the 25 man weapons or 10 man KT one, you fail.

Yes, it's that simple, and yes, I will most likely be able to get deadly weapons in a few weeks as I am a part of a fairly successful 5v5. They are simply BAD.
    It seems that blizzard took "I have to get PvP weapon to be viable in PvE" whine to heart and pretty much destroyed them. Meaningful PvP requires PvE weapons now.

Following that trend, hateful weapons would be worse then naxx10 weapons, and savage worse then heroics weapons. That is most likely the reason blizzard left them out completely, and for most classes, could have left deadly weapons out too - there is simply no point to putting them in game.

Sad, but true.

I'm pretty sure that they introduced the blacksmith weapons to fill said niche. They really aren't expensive, get yourself one if you don't have any other viable way to get a weapon. I may be wrong, but if I recall correctly, the BS weapon actually is better than the hateful one would have been.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

You have clearly never killed a hard boss. The feeling of downing a boss like prince kael pre nerf, nuru pre nerf and kil jadean pre nerf is 1 million times better then lolarena 2v2 i got welfare shoulders. I would know, so would alot of people in my guild, we have 11 gladiator titled raiders. ANything that requires only 2 people to achieve in a massively multiplayer roleplay game is welfare, always will be. Now go and get some freinds and raid, thats why theres that world woutside of cities, der.

Quote Originally Posted by Athor
    You have clearly never killed a hard boss. The feeling of downing a boss like prince kael pre nerf, nuru pre nerf and kil jadean pre nerf is 1 million times better then lolarena 2v2 i got welfare shoulders. I would know, so would alot of people in my guild, we have 11 gladiator titled raiders. ANything that requires only 2 people to achieve in a massively multiplayer roleplay game is welfare, always will be. Now go and get some freinds and raid, thats why theres that world woutside of cities, der.
    been there and done it, otherwise i wouldnt have made that statement, its fun when you spend weeks on a raid boss and down him and everyone cheers on vent, i love it. But working your ass off with your partner and getting to that rating is special, and only a very tiny % of players get to feel it, anyway there are no facts, just opinions on this particular subject. You are quite wrong in your assertion though, high rated gear is the farthest thing from welfare epics in the game, a crappy player in a good raid can get any piece of pve gear, in arena you need to play against a large number of players to get there, hence the massive multiplayer. Merc weaps and shoulders are the true meaning of welfare, gear that takes over a 2k rating is only for the best players.

Is ur name Ray?