help me with druid things !!?

hello guyz,

my alt, a druid 18, will be feral til the very end of her life... but i read before that if i stack strenght ill receive more AP bonus, even in cat form ( and this is agi based if i read right ), but instead of this, is not better for me, now and forever, stack AP bonus ? and this is really true ? stack strenght is the way to go for feral druids ?

more questions...

i NEVER see any dps druid in raids or even in stances, or tank or healer, this is because the dps of druid class is not viable or because he doesnt have any raid buffs ( LotP doesnt count ) ? or just because the druids today prefer to go tank or healer instead of dealing lots of damage in raid bosses?

another one... i always read that the druid is the fastest class to level up... this is really true?

u guyz recomend any guide ( a fresh one or a old one ) to understand the druids mechanics and how the things works, like ap bonus and armor bonus ?

and finaly the last one ... what addon can i use to switch ekipments quick ? i heard about an addon called itenhack... this is really good?

thank u all in advance for all the information u give to me... and sorry if my english is not that understandeble... ^^

thank u again!!

Re: help me with druid things !!?

2 ap per str any form
    1.5 ap per agi (in cat form only)

as far as leveling do quest for your level tell your 80.

as far as specs i leveled bear cuse i wanted to tank + swipe = aoe pulls for fast leveling, now kittys in next patch get their own swipe and will have some aoe, as far as an actual spec guide that is up to you some go 14-16 in resto before going 1 point into feral.
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Doodad

1.5 ap per agi (in cat form only)
    lol i dunno where you got that number from

1 agi =
    1 AP Unbuffed
    1.16AP Talented (SoTF & HoTW)
    1.276 AP with Kings and Talents

@ OP the reason agi is better is because it adds to our crit aswell as AP

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    lol i dunno where you got that number from

1 agi =
    1 AP Unbuffed
    1.16AP Talented (SoTF & HoTW)
    1.276 AP with Kings and Talents

@ OP the reason agi is better is because it adds to our crit aswell as AP
    your right sorry about that must of been sleepy when i posted it.
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.

and the reason why 1 str is better than 2 ap is that strength scales with kings
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

as feral you want rogue styled items - at low lvls some have strength too so you'll have plenty of attack power. generally go for agi and stam whilst lvling, "of the monkey" type items.

I use outfitter for changing items quickly - typically a non issue whilst lvling as your normal levelling gear gets upgraded quickly, but handy for chnaging between say a tanking set or a dps set for instances.

dps druids exist, its just easier to get pugs as a tank or healer. this applies for all classes that can spec into a tanking or healing role, they may choose to be dps but for the sake of getting a pug will respec and change gear to tank or heal.

at level 80(or simply over lvl 70) it is much more common to see a feral dps, or balance (moonkin) dps druid.

when doing an instance as feral dps, only use mangle for its debuff - major on shred and rip or your dps will suffer, below lvl 50 you will have to use claw when a mob is facing you and just use shred if you can get behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by moglyzin

and finaly the last one ... what addon can i use to switch ekipments quick ? i heard about an addon called itenhack... this is really good?
    an addon to switch your gear faster, I use outfitter myself, it's really good imo

15+ Year Old Account

outfitter all the way.