Thread: Enh UI

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Enh UI

I think it looks great where it is honestly. I know it unbalanced with nothing on the left, but makybe thats a good thing. Less = more. I hate clutter.

Here is mine for right now. Just shows you how much useless buttons and things I have on my bar and overall UI.
    Ive been holding off on making a new UI till I get a bigger LCD screen, cause I'm only rocking a 17' atm, whereas I want a 22' WS. Should be getting it soon, will b using JMT's as a template cause it kicks ass.

JMT, maybe try moving it above your chatframe (top left of it)

[IAMAGRIDYO]
    [IAMAGRIDYO]
    [IAMAGRIDYO]

I AM A CHATFRAME

List of AddOns:
    Thrall: "Morning, Garrosh. Want pancakes for breakfast?"

Garrosh: "A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE! LOK'TAR O'GAR!"

(Sorry for double-post)

Idle:

Combat:

Raid:

List of AddOns:
    Thrall: "Morning, Garrosh. Want pancakes for breakfast?"

Garrosh: "A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE! LOK'TAR O'GAR!"

A couple of issues going on right now with my work in progress UI. (1.) I am still trying to get a decent font/size that will show correctly on my character sheet as well. Right now the value covers the stat name when viewed. (2.) How do you all maintain your MSW stacks? My mind is currently trained for the sound from SAA, but if I am no longer using this is there another option for sound or a good warning (Quartz?). (3.) I played around with Pitbull some, still not sure the best way to configure it. I ran into the problem last night on Thaddius fight of the focused tank not showing his charge. I'm assuming there should be options somewhere to let it show these things as well in the same manner that the standard UI does.

Please give me some feedback as I am at a loss on which route to take. This is my first real time of trying to get things setup cleanly and I want to do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by kvini
    Yours is the spartanui youve just moved the buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    (2.) How do you all maintain your MSW stacks? My mind is currently trained for the sound from SAA, but if I am no longer using this is there another option for sound or a good warning (Quartz?).
    I use Power Aura Classic (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s-classic.aspx) to keep track of my MSW stacks, really easy to configure and can give visual, audio or both queues, I also use it for lightning shield down reminders.

Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
    -Dalai Lama-

Sweet. I had seen that one, but was unsure of what it was capable of. I am using Totem Timers atm which obviously shows the time left on totems along with just a visual for shields and MSW. I think I'll check out power auras for the purpose of either just MSW with a sound or shields as well and just leave TT as a cleanup/timer for totems.

Verdon ..... ZOMG ....

OK so I couldnt remember where I saw your UI so I was looking all over the Post your UI thread trying to find it ... and here it was ....

Is there anyway you could post your UI for download?

Would love to have it ....

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    (2.) How do you all maintain your MSW stacks? My mind is currently trained for the sound from SAA, but if I am no longer using this is there another option for sound or a good warning (Quartz?).
    SCT can also give you audio or visual que's when you gain maelstrom proc's. I have mine set up to play "Finish Him!" from Mortal Kombat when I reach all 5 stacks. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Nipawin
    Verdon ..... ZOMG ....

OK so I couldnt remember where I saw your UI so I was looking all over the Post your UI thread trying to find it ... and here it was ....

Is there anyway you could post your UI for download?

Would love to have it ....
    It isnt "my UI", All the credits go for Elloria

You can download "Tribal UI" from Wow interface
    --> http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-TribalUI.html <--
    And config it yourself, as you see best.

Another question....With Chinchilla, I see alot of UI's that have their trackers shown it sort of Caiths button facade, and a square box.
    I am not seeing any options to change this anywhere, as mine is showing as the standard wow UI's 'circle tracker' with the ugly border, any help?

This is AurUI by Aureact + my own mods.

I really like it.

How is immune?

this is a UI i just made, i designed it to work with my shamen, unholy DK, and hunter, hence the pet "frames".
    on the other classes the map is where the totem addon is