• Azjol-Nerub: Azjol-Nerub
    • Azjol-Nerub: Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom
    • Drak'tharon Keep
    • Gundrak
    • The Violet Hold
    • Ulduar: Halls of Stone
    • Ulduar: Halls of Lightning
    • Caverns of Time: The Culling of Stratholme

All of the above I would rate as a 1. Really, some of the 'harder' ones are just gimmick fights that dont require much thought as long as you arent playing with morons.

Oculus..it really isnt hard if whoever is healing..actually is healing and not being a noob. Run away from the damn phase orbs or whatever they are called and its not a bad fight.

Loken...as long as you run the hell away from lightning nova its not a hard fight. The level of stupidity though continues to amaze me when I run with pugs. People not paying attention and keyboard turning or even bothering to read up on the fight.

Pinnacle..easy. Dont hit Ymiron when he has Bane. So what happens is the mage/rogue in the group hits him and a player gets owned. Stupid fights that have moves that are not insta-cast abilities and people still have problems with them. I dont know if its some kind of a obsessive compulsive thing where people get so caught up in mashing their #1 dps/heal move that they forget to be situationally aware.

Re: 5man Heroic Mode Difficulty Rating

The only difficulty really lies in having incompetent players in your group on specific bosses. However, most encounters have been made to be near idiot proof. The only bosses which can be difficult for morons can be summed up in one phrase you will use to scream at them when they cause a wipe: "Pay attention and move!" If you can do that, congrats, you can do all current heroic and raid content up to phase 3 of Malygos.

The Oculus Final Boss... it's difficult to quickly communicate without vent. That's the real wall on that fight. Well, that and the playing mechanic that is completely different from anything pre-wotlk.

Timed loot in Stratholme. If you don't want timed loot, focus fire. If you do, aoe. The bosses are stupidly easy and it's also a shame how much of a joke the timed loot boss is.

I've only done these from a healing perspective, but given that healers control group survival, I reckon it's probably the best point of view...

• 1 - Utgarde Keep: Utgarde Keep
    Nothing much challenging here.
    • 3 - Utgarde Keep: Utgarde Pinnacle
    The gauntlet can be tricky, especially when first starting - gotta make sure the group moves quick enough so your mana can last. Once you get some Naxx gear going though then it becomes a lot easier to last / heal through.
    • 1 - The Nexus: The Nexus
    Nothing too bad.
    • 3 - The Nexus: The Occulus
    Just a bad group I guess but my first run in H Occulus just couldn't get the last boss done no matter what we did. Still, I recently did the Green Void and it was relaly quite fun, but again quite difficult.
    • 2 - Azjol-Nerub: Azjol-Nerub
    Anub'arak can be pretty tough here.
    • 4 - Azjol-Nerub: Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom
    I really hate this place. The poisons are rediculous and I'm almost non-stop oom, even with decent gear...
    • 1 - Drak'tharon Keep
    Can't really think of anything here that was too challenging that wasn't the fault of players.
    • 2 - Gundrak
    Some fights can be tricky for low geared healers here. As long as everyone does what they should then it's not all that bad.
    • 3 - The Violet Hold
    I've had a couple of pugs fail multiple times at this - there are some fights that apparantly require too much coordination for them.
    • 2 - Ulduar: Halls of Stone
    Only did this for the first time recently. Didn't see anything much that bothered me though. Don't know what it'd be like with lower gear.
    • 3 - Ulduar: Halls of Lightning
    Last boss can be tough, especially with low gear. Even with decent gear if everyone's not doing what they should you can fail.
    • 2 - Caverns of Time: The Culling of Stratholme
    Only gave it a 2 for the tricky parts going through the house, such as when the mobs spawn on both sides of that hallway (but maybe I just had bad tanks). The bosses themselves are pretty easy.

At the end of the day, heroics are a LOT easier in general than in BC. When you hit 80 just stick with the easier ones and you'll be in epics in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Deleted

As a healer I find no boss really hard. Most of them are annoying (/wave Oculus).

Unfortunately there are no more Heroic SL, Arca, Mana-Tombs or Durnholde.. And there are no more bosses such as second one in SL which was a real Pain in the arse.. Now you don't need a CC even. Just get a tank, pull a pack or 2 and AoE the shit down. No need for any strategy, any kinds of marks or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zep
    Now you don't need a CC even. Just get a tank, pull a pack or 2 and AoE the shit down. No need for any strategy, any kinds of marks or something.
    Yeah, that's the biggest difference I notice - nobody ever uses CC anymore, meanwhile in most BC heroics if you had 2+ CCs you felt blessed and made sure you used every one you had available.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirual
    1-3 * The Violet Hold (depends on the boss selection you get. The voidwalker is a pain)
    Warrior Tank + Improved Spell Reflection + All Hug the Void = Easiest boss ever.

The adds even kills themselves.

* Utgarde Keep: Utgarde Keep - 1
    * Utgarde Keep: Utgarde Pinnacle - 3
    * The Nexus: The Nexus - 1
    * The Nexus: The Occulus - 3
    * Azjol-Nerub: Azjol-Nerub - 1
    * Azjol-Nerub: Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom - 4
    * Drak'tharon Keep- 1
    * Gundrak- 3
    * The Violet Hold - 1
    * Ulduar: Halls of Stone - 1
    * Ulduar: Halls of Lightning - 2
    * Caverns of Time: The Culling of Stratholme - 2 (for timed)