Death Runes not proccing

Hello all,

Has anyone else noticed this? I am a frost death tank and I have the talent which gives me a 100% chance to get a Death Rune after using Pestilence or Blood Strike (5/5 Blood of the North) and I have noticed recently that on occasion when I use either one of these abilities and it hits and i see the dmg tick on my screen that a blood rune instead of that lovely death rune comes floating down to join its runey brethren and tbh if bloody vexing the hell out of me as it means I have to reuse Blood strike and thus my rotation good *poof* until I can recover it.

Anyone else noticing this or is it just me?
    This user has been permanently banned for trolling due to this post:

"Nope not read the feral patch notes because i no longer play a druid (not played it for ages to be honest - she's sat at 70 in SW for about 8 months now) I read the DK patch notes and i scan the rest to see if there is anything that directly affects me - this change to ferals does not directly affect me thus i didnt take the time to read it.

Ferals are a boring class - get over yourself twat."

Re: Death Runes not proccing

Not sure why but ever since I respecced to get 4/5 in that talent my rotation has been messed up and I seem to wait longer than usual to start a new one, it's either bugged or I don't know my class well, probably them both but I think I'll respec again as it's annoying.

It seems as though not all death runes work the same. Most likely due to a bug, when I oblit in blood spec, my death runes never fade until I use them (even through death). When I'm unholy or frost, they only seem to last 10-20 seconds. It seems finicky but I don't know if one or the other is the intended duration for death runes.

I respecced and removed all points from that retarded talent now I'm back to free-flowing tanking rather than waiting ages, so just respec and lose some damage from blood strike but well worth it.

Occasionally I have a death rune that just won't go away. I'll turn it into a death rune with blood strike and that will be the last time I have to for some long amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by phobophobia
    Occasionally I have a death rune that just won't go away. I'll turn it into a death rune with blood strike and that will be the last time I have to for some long amount of time.
    Blood tap will do that, give you two uses of a death rune instead of one.