Hard dicision!!!

Hey guys im trying to figure how to set my 4 item tier set.

I have to choose what i am going to use in chest and gloves slot.

if i combine t7.5 chest and gloves from patchwerk 25man i get
    160str
    74hit
    110crit
    83 haste

if i combine t7.5 gloves with chest of frozn pain( or something like that) i get
    160str
    82hit
    125crit

i know that hit and crit are by far superior than haste which seems to be allmost useless but i have 15crit + 8hit against 83 haste.

so tell me what u think pls

Happy new year HoHoHo

Re: Hard dicision!!!

well, it depends on your spec I would say.

For a DK that uses 2h weapons, haste is indeed not that usefull and Hit-Str-Crit are far superior. But in the spec I am using (0/32/39) Dual wield spec, haste is a naice extra (lot of extra swings => more chance for killing machine procs).

An armory link and/or a link to your current spec would help out with formulating a decent answer

this is my spec
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVMVZZfM0uxckgcq0csut

i believe that crit and hit would be more useful atm.

Deleted

yea, hit and crit.

Deleted

whoooooot? how come no one cares about expertise rating, its still i vital stat me thinks anyways, i would go for 25 expertise if you wana hit bosses successfully fro m behind at least.

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior
    whoooooot? how come no one cares about expertise rating, its still i vital stat me thinks anyways, i would go for 25 expertise if you wana hit bosses successfully fro m behind at least.
    I think u didnt got a clue from what said. i have 3/5 and i want to get my 4th item of the set so i can get the set bonus. there are many items which are better than tier items. so i wanna use just 4 tier and one random epic and im trying to figure which combination is better for me.

none of the items gives expertise or something and i cant change the items to give me what i want

Try using maxdps.com or something

tbh, i don't think the DK 4 piece set bonus is all that great. Runic power is pretty easy to generate even without the set bonus, and with the upcoming glyph change to Icy Touch, it would make it slightly easier still.

That too and haste is pretty much rather lousy for DKs. I'm DW and i would still prefer to use Breastplate of the Frozen Pain over the t7.5 piece.

Ok i know its not something insanely good but for unholy spec which requires more runic power than blood at least its something good!!