68 in Northrend, specc?

Hello, its like this. Im a 68 Human Death Knight in Northrend at this very moment, in Borean Tundra and is experiencing setbacks due to too much damage and too little DPS/heal. I got this specc.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jbZZfM0IxfkgcRMcsut

And I wonder if anyone could give me some advices on another specc, maybe blood or frost/blood or something. Just for lvling. And im using a 2-hander. Got Death Strike glyph aswell, plus strangulate and horn of winter.

Thanks

Re: 68 in Northrend, specc?

Anyone?

personally the way i look at it, if ur jumping into northread before 70, i think ur going to run into a major issue of finding a way to level when u to the end and have gone through all the zone and looking for quests to do that aren't there anymore. OUtland was set up with a lot of quest that could get u to and past 70, therefore jumping out of outlands quickly to get to northrend earlier will have its plus and minuses, more xp per kill, but strong possibilty to struggle later on, go back to outlands maybe run something here or there to get better gear too

Quote Originally Posted by Bambikiller
    personally the way i look at it, if ur jumping into northread before 70, i think ur going to run into a major issue of finding a way to level when u to the end and have gone through all the zone and looking for quests to do that aren't there anymore. OUtland was set up with a lot of quest that could get u to and past 70, therefore jumping out of outlands quickly to get to northrend earlier will have its plus and minuses, more xp per kill, but strong possibilty to struggle later on, go back to outlands maybe run something here or there to get better gear too
    When I hit 80 I had 3 zones that i had never even set foot in. Running out of quests will not be an issue.

Starting Northrend at 68 is completely fine if you know what you're doing. Yes you're going to fly through Outland with barely an upgrade or two but the gear hike from Outland to Northrend isn't as bad as Old World to Outland for your other alts.

All trees are viable for leveling but if you find yourself wasting runes on deathstrikes, pick up blood talents for a little added self healing.

Rune tap, vendetta, and butchery are simply the best soloing talents for DK's. You should rarely need rune tap and never need deathstrike.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZZxcezAxoxkrIRt

Oh and stay in blood presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Starting Northrend at 68 is completely fine if you know what you're doing. Yes you're going to fly through Outland with barely an upgrade or two but the gear hike from Outland to Northrend isn't as bad as Old World to Outland for your other alts.

All trees are viable for leveling but if you find yourself wasting runes on deathstrikes, pick up blood talents for a little added self healing.

Rune tap, vendetta, and butchery are simply the best soloing talents for DK's. You should rarely need rune tap and never need deathstrike.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZZxcezAxoxkrIRt

Oh and stay in blood presence.
    The talent specc you linked is for shaman .

I hit Northrend as soon as I dinged 68.
    Borean Tundra first to pick up easy Gear and Axe Of Frozen Death (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=38237 you won't upgrade this weapon until De-Raged Waraxe at 75 - http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41816 )
    Easy questline.
    I completed nearly every quest and hit 70 with just a few left.
    Then went to Howling Fjord where I hit 71 and then went to Dragonblight.

I never had a go at Blood or Frost for leveling, I really enjoyed Unholy and being able to AoE mobs down incredibly quick and come out of it with full HP is always great.
    You need to pick up that Axe A.S.A.P. It will make leveling so much easier.
    You hit like a truck and the Death Strikes are great. Just keep those diseases up.

You should be able replace all that crappy Outland gear in no time, then you should find it a lot easier.

Sorry if I couldn't help you with a Blood spec.

Quote Originally Posted by erikdsn
    Yeah that specc looked really nice, anyone got any comments on that or should I respecc?

Im lvl 70 now, so great if someone could recommend a build. Blood would seem very nice now with Unholy Presence

Lvl 71 now, please help me out

Quote Originally Posted by Wilk
    Lvl 71 now, please help me out
    Have you picked up the Axe yet?

Got the quest, none to do it with. Got him down to 20% with zombie.