Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Me , My Warlock and I (lvl 80 PVP discussion)

i want to add a couple things to my earlier post....... i know die-hard warlocks troop through whatever issues and grief the game throws at us and i completely applaud you all. I didnt reroll a druid because locks are broken, but i did switch until they get fixed because i have spent too much time being angry at blue posts seeing rogues get buffed cuz they dont have enough dmg while we're being nerfed further cuz non-locks still qq that fear is viable.... i dont feel like being angry at a game i pay to play. So yeah, just wanted to add that on. To the the Level 80 PvP locks... i salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyro77
    Sorry to disagree with you but i have to say that might be one of the lamest ways to deal with this problem. Ya, locks are pretty fucking horrible right now. I've tried full aff/demo/destro builds and a couple hybrids and i havent found anything outstanding yet. Full affliction works out the best from what i've experienced (not that it's a fantastic spec but of the three it works the best).

DEMONIC PORTAL. Not sure if anyone knows what this spell is yet as 90% of warlocks dont even use it in arena/bg. If you dont know what it is you should start using it. If your not experienced with it GET FUCKING GOOD WITH IT. And trust me, you dont get good with a spell like this by putting your gameplay on hold until the patch where we get fixed.

FYI: We are going to get buffed. Get good with what you have now and youll be that much less of a scrub when the patch comes out.
    Let everyone make their own decisions. If someone is constantly angry and bitter about his/her own class being crippled to oblivion, I think it's a good idea to just reroll until the problems are solved. Sure, if you choose to keep playing even though you know that you're playing a gimped class, you shouldn't really complain either. This is the way it is, live with it or do something about it.
    Personally I don't feel like feeding the melee classes free HKs with my warlock, and I'm completely fine with it. I agree that I'm probably going to be less experienced with the new spells and abilities we've got when/if we're getting buffed in a big patch, but I'm definitaly going to be in a good mood once I do.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

It's definitely best to adapt your play style and tactics to your given situation; if you can't beat 'em - get help; move around fights; use your CC on the healers at the back, and most of all: don't 1v1 to defeat your opponent, but do it for other tactical reasons.

My friend and I are both 'locks, and we have had fun gaining the Battlemaster achievements. At 700 odd resil' we are still finding it difficult - but no where near as much as a few weeks ago.

Buffs and nerfs will come. Personally, I do think they should've been a lot sooner...but you know how it is. :

- Dropping AH prices since 2005!

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius
    Let everyone make their own decisions. If someone is constantly angry and bitter about his/her own class being crippled to oblivion, I think it's a good idea to just reroll until the problems are solved. Sure, if you choose to keep playing even though you know that you're playing a gimped class, you shouldn't really complain either. This is the way it is, live with it or do something about it.
    Personally I don't feel like feeding the melee classes free HKs with my warlock, and I'm completely fine with it. I agree that I'm probably going to be less experienced with the new spells and abilities we've got when/if we're getting buffed in a big patch, but I'm definitaly going to be in a good mood once I do.
    Coronius dude you sig is epic my friend, Cronix your Hp is amazing im only at 18.4k

Um guys where can i check the upcoming patch data for locks?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul
    Coronius dude you sig is epic my friend, Cronix your Hp is amazing im only at 18.4k

Um guys where can i check the upcoming patch data for locks?
    ty, i want 25k unbuffed before i start serious arena (fel armour ticks for 600+ at 25k hp) and also http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patch...atchnotes.html are the patch notes on the current PTR they are subject to change so all you can do is keep checking them.

Oh i wanted to share possibly the best and funniest exploit of the demonic circle i want you ALL to go do this NOW!!!! lol. OK so.. next time your in WSG go over to the ememy's base and put your portal on the 2nd level ramp; by the door (facing outwards toward the middle) now run in jump down and grab the flag start running towards the tunnel (its best if u get any enemies to chase you to the ramp in the tunnel) then port =D. Ta Da.. instant teleport through the roof onto the 2nd level, and u can proceed to LOL while the oposing faction scratches their heads and like WTF ~nerf. really really really good for turtle games when your 2 up and the other faction is turtling to be annoying (typically alliance ploy but im sure horde do it too =p) if the whole team is in there you will need to put your portal inside the 2nd level as close to the flag spawn as u can that way you only have to take a few steps to port. I hope this helps my fellow warlocks have more fun in pvp =D
    More pew pew less QQ

Yea', jus' remember to dismiss your pet first, or the players will follow it. ;D

- Dropping AH prices since 2005!