Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So are the tanking 2-Handers BoE yet?

Anyone know?

Re: So are the tanking 2-Handers BoE yet?

Bump, would really like to know about this too, didn't seem normal that the tanking 2handers are the only BoP epics they can craft atm

I am almost sure it is a bug.

Blizzard didn't like how stuff like the BSing weapons and the Tailoring sets made some people go to those profs just for the items. That is why there is no more BoP gear from profs. It will probably get fixed before it goes live.

god i hope so, i have a 450 BS with enough titansteel in the bank for two of these. if they go BoE ill have my epic flyer by the end of the second day
    all hail king frost strike

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo
    I am almost sure it is a bug.

Blizzard didn't like how stuff like the BSing weapons and the Tailoring sets made some people go to those profs just for the items. That is why there is no more BoP gear from profs. It will probably get fixed before it goes live.
    JCing has BoP gear... Which is why i had to drop Skinning and pick up JCing on my druid, lol..

Deleted

yes please.. lets all force DK into blacksmithing ..

Quote Originally Posted by killaklown
    JCing has BoP gear... Which is why i had to drop Skinning and pick up JCing on my druid, lol..
    Ok, I stand corrected. JCing does have trinkets. But still, they said they didn't want people to feel the need to switch profs because of some gear, something that was very common with people going to BSing and Tailoring in BC. Didn't really ever see anyone go to JCing for the trinkets in BC.

They also wouldn't put a BoP crafted item that was only usable for one role of one class.

I will be very very surprised if the 2 handers stay BoP for release. The whole reason blizz is putting them in here is to help dk's out with some tanking options for weapons, it would under cut what they are trying to do if they then made it so you had to be a bsmith to access these tanking items.

clicky for armory

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoten
    Anyone know?
    On Live, They will be BoE
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...70857846&sid=1
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    Oh...thank...god XD
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Most of the geared DKs won't bother with them. I will have about 7 Defense skill extra with the new Runeforge, and I don't have a Chest or Cape Defense enchant.

Considering how easy it is to obtain higher level gear I don't think the weapons are really worth it, especially considering their damage range.

That blue didn't actually say they'd be BoE...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhim
    Most of the geared DKs won't bother with them. I will have about 7 Defense skill extra with the new Runeforge, and I don't have a Chest or Cape Defense enchant.

Considering how easy it is to obtain higher level gear I don't think the weapons are really worth it, especially considering their damage range.
    not agree iam full naxx geared and i got mats rdy for the sword because:
    1 - it has more stamina than graves bite (that polearm i dont know the english name properly)
    2 - it has parry and with new rune its going to give more def and stamina, so i can resocet items for something else
    3 - for the gods sake that sword does look amazing 8)

So would you rather have:

178 AP
    10 Stamina
    and 18 Defense rating OVER the cap

or

40 Weapon DPS
    228 AP
    2% Crit
    2% Haste
    60 Agility

and in my case, 5 Expertise.

Be realistic.

The Destroyer owns them, as you can get to the def cap with gear.
    The hit is superb on that weapon.

I can't wait to get my hands on this weapon...currently I don't have access to Naxx, so it will come in very handy.

Quote Originally Posted by dotsdotsdots
    I can't wait to get my hands on this weapon...currently I don't have access to Naxx, so it will come in very handy.
    Everyone has access to Naxx. I'm not being sarcastic, it's Kara 2.0.

Everyone has access to Naxx. I'm not being sarcastic, it's Kara 2.0.
    Contrary to popular belief, not everyone will even be able to raid Naxx. There are people out there that never ran Kara and will never run Naxx due to playstyle or playtime availability.

With all due respect, what do you have time to do in the game if you can't sit down for a couple hours and do an instance once every seven days.

With all due respect, what do you have time to do in the game if you can't sit down for a couple hours and do an instance once every seven days.
    quite a bit actually, quick heroic runs, some light pvp, just hanging out and doing fun stuff with friends, do "fun" achievements like blood sail admiral....theres actually quite a lot one can do even if they dont ever have a time where they can sit down for more then an hour or so
    all hail king frost strike