Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,275

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    Quote Originally Posted by Aljo
    The line between a friendly advice and flaming is thin.
    It's completely up to the reader to deside.

    Half of this forum think I'm a retard that flames everyone and everybody, the other half love my posts and keep sending me fan PMs, emails or contact me ingame or on MSN (Not kidding, it's starting to get dull).

    Personally, I don't give a damn. I do try and be rather polite (as polite as one can get on the internet), not call people retards direct (only implicit).

    People shouldn't get upset about getting additional advertise, if anything just ignore it, rather than bitching about it.

    Preeching might be annoying, but your momma going to do it all your life, so you better get used to it.

  2. #22

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    It's completely up to the reader to deside.

    Half of this forum think I'm a retard that flames everyone and everybody, the other half love my posts and keep sending me fan PMs, emails or contact me ingame or on MSN (Not kidding, it's starting to get dull).

    Personally, I don't give a damn. I do try and be rather polite (as polite as one can get on the internet), not call people retards direct (only implicit).

    People shouldn't get upset about getting additional advertise, if anything just ignore it, rather than bitching about it.

    Preeching might be annoying, but your momma going to do it all your life, so you better get used to it.
    You're so awesome.

  3. #23

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia

    Preeching might be annoying, but your momma going to do it all your life, so you better get used to it.
    Your speeling is obviously not hit capped judging by your current miss rate.

    I'm thinking maybe a spell checker update to go with all those other addons :P

  4. #24

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    OP asked a question they didn't know the answer to...

    Isn't that what forums for the most part are actually for?

    Stop flaming other aspects of them and answer...if not...don't waste your time replying. Surely its easier not to reply?


  5. #25
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,275

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    Quote Originally Posted by mutantboy
    Your speeling is obviously not hit capped judging by your current miss rate.

    I'm thinking maybe a spell checker update to go with all those other addons :P
    I rest my case.

  6. #26

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    Quote Originally Posted by mutantboy
    Your speeling is obviously not hit capped judging by your current miss rate.

    I'm thinking maybe a spell checker update to go with all those other addons :P
    What we got here is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

  7. #27
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,275

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    I'd say I was rather polite in this post... I even told that Intellect was the caster pendant to agility ;-)

  8. #28

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    To all the people bitching about hit, "stuff" is currently bugged. With just a 140ish hit I don't get resists.

  9. #29
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,275

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayaka
    To all the people bitching about hit, "stuff" is currently bugged. With just a 140ish hit I don't get resists.
    We're aware, you missed the 10-15 threads about it, in this very forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torture
    I see people saying agil only counts for melee and intel only counts for spell, but I don't think that's strictly true. You now have one global crit rating for your toon, retadins heals are effected by their melee crit rating, and if I chose to beat something with my mace I'd benefit from my crit rating too.
    No, really, it works that way. I don't get extra crit from the Strength of Earth totem in raids (It gives Strength & Agility)

  10. #30

    Re: Priest with AGILITY !

    Its good you're aware but plenty of people arent, reading the replies in this thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •